The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I would, but lil bro is playing PokeCrap right now.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm getting set up now. Had to watch space dandy.

Thor

Name: BC
FC: 3270-1754-0912
Availability: Every day except Wednesday, usually from 6 pm to around 2 am EST
Mains: Yoshi(Primary), Lucario, Bowser, Ganondorf, Pikachu, Sonic

Please fight PowerUp - he was telling people that Yoshi is terrible and needs a rework, so if you play this game a lot hopefully you're good enough to convince him otherwise (or else you're really good but give someone solid reasons to buff parts of him, I don't know which - I just think Yoshi is fine, but maybe he actually does need buffs and this can show people that he does).

Gold_TSG

Yoshi don't need no buffs. I beat Kien's TL epicly with him, despite ARROWS EVERYWHERE.

Gold_TSG

That won't solve anything, unfortunately.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Gold's right, Thor. Me fighting PowerUp with Yoshi and (possibly) beating him won't change his opinion about Yoshi. Honestly, I've been practicing more and more, and realised my Yoshi isn't as good as I thought it was.

Sorry for not posting much, guys. That's just me being shy. I really need to work on my social skills... :/

Also, could I get a change to my mains? My actual mains are Yoshi, Sonic, Falco, Ivysaur, and Squirtle.

Thor

Gold's right, Thor. Me fighting PowerUp with Yoshi and (possibly) beating him won't change his opinion about Yoshi. Honestly, I've been practicing more and more, and realised my Yoshi isn't as good as I thought it was.

Sorry for not posting much, guys. That's just me being shy. I really need to work on my social skills... :/

Also, could I get a change to my mains? My actual mains are Yoshi, Sonic, Falco, Ivysaur, and Squirtle.

Just noticed that third one.

MUST FLAOC DITTO WHEN GET BACK [GRAMMARZ DISSOLVING IN FACE OF NEW FLAOC DITTO POSSIBLE]

Also Bash Falco Sheik dittos come at me you'll get rekt

Gold_TSG

We really should play sometime, BC.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I'll be available for most of today. Just lemme know when you wanna play.

Gold_TSG

I might be able to play in a bit if you're up for it.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
sure, I'm up for it. I just need to retrieve my Wii from my friend's place. I'm just waiting for him to wake up.

Gold_TSG

I think it'd be better to save it for much later tonight. I gotta head in to sleep for work, and I only now got the tv, so..

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Updated OP.
Honestly, I've been practicing more and more, and realised my Yoshi isn't as good as I thought it was.
Grabs. Grabs everywhere.

gumbie

Legal problems prevent us from distributing full game discs. And if you look in the Tutorials section, there IS a tutorial to play Minus in Dolphin.

I'm fully aware of how to play Minus in Dolphin, I've been doing it since 2.x.6. Someone should take a look at the ISO making tool that could be used with early versions of Minus and that has now been updated for the latest versions of P:M, I believe its just a batch executable, albeit a fairly complex one. Lack of good online competition is killing my enthusiasm for this mod. :(

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I'm fully aware of how to play Minus in Dolphin, I've been doing it since 2.x.6. Someone should take a look at the ISO making tool that could be used with early versions of Minus and that has now been updated for the latest versions of P:M, I believe its just a batch executable, albeit a fairly complex one. Lack of good online competition is killing my enthusiasm for this mod. :(
There is no longer a need to ISO patch due to the newer FPC working with Dolphin.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
anyone wanna play a few games? I got a few hours to kill before I head to sleep.

Valravn

Finally got nintendo WFC to work for me, courtesy of some advice over in the Pichu thread. (Turns out I couldn't read the release thread.)

Name: Valravn (5-digit is Vlrvn)
FC: 2582-9807-5532
Availability: Most afternoons and evenings, sans Tuesdays.
Mains: Sonic, Ganondorf, Dedede, Peach, Meta Knight (I dabble in a lot.)

I'll be around for a few more hours tonight, or if anyone wants I can meet them on the internet tomorrow.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I'll face ya if you're still on, man. I kinda just woke up, and there's nothin better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.