Taking money match/pride match challenges

Thor

It's called making nothing out of nothing.

Or just think of his Jiggs coming out of a battle with Marth alive but scarred... or more specifically, a battle with PM Roy's ftilt : P

Toil

I had to take my girls to a meet dude.

serious though, been working every weekend. work is stressful. johns, I know. but message me where/when you wanna play and I'll try to make it work.

(also now accepting smash 4 money matches) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Glyph

I had to take my girls to a meet dude.

serious though, been working every weekend. work is stressful. johns, I know. but message me where/when you wanna play and I'll try to make it work.

(also now accepting smash 4 money matches) ;)

Wifi matches included?

Glyph

Try if before you say that, the connection is silky smooth on the 3ds.

Also you're a coward if you don't accept at least like a $5. WHY EVEN MENTION MONEY MATCHES WHEN THERE'S LIKE TWO PEOPLE YOU CAN PLAY IN TOTAL OTHERWISE???

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Try if before you say that, the connection is silky smooth on the 3ds.
So unlike Brawl's, it's actually... tolerable?

Also you're a coward if you don't accept at least like a $5.
Hey man $5 can buy a pizza. Maybe he's holding out cuz he's hungry.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I like pizza.
Who wants to money match?
JK I have almost no money. The money I do have I'm saving for Smash 4.

SunderStorm

So yeah Thor and I up in UIUC. There's no minus competition here otherwise so I'm dying for new people to play against. I'm gonna be coming back to Austin TX if someone wants to meet over winter break.

Glyph

So unlike Brawl's, it's actually... tolerable?

Yep! I've played a ton of wifi against dudes in Japan now, and the whole time I've had maybe 3 games where I could even notice any lag. Not only that, when it DOES lag its not the massive input delays we see in brawl but instead it will pause entirely, have a loading logo spin around in the corner for a second, and then pick right back up (but again I've only seen that happen a handful of times).

Its a massive improvement and is going to be super fun to mess with.

Hey man $5 can buy a pizza. Maybe he's holding out cuz he's hungry.

If he were confident in his abilities he could take my $5 too and get TWO pizzas. I will accept no excuses.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Hearing that the lag isn't nearly as bad gets me so hype. WE GONNA FIGHT RIGHT AND PROPER, GLYPH!

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
So yeah Thor and I up in UIUC. There's no minus competition here otherwise so I'm dying for new people to play against. I'm gonna be coming back to Austin TX if someone wants to meet over winter break.
You guys go to the same university? Awesome! I live in Dallas and have no car so I can't go to Austin :(