Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Thor

A friend of mine is convinced they'll re-add ICs because Samurai and co. just "haven't figured out how to get em to work yet" :/ I sincerely believe they'll arrive when the N3DS finally comes stateside and they can just use the boosted RAM for em.

This reminds me - we still need a picture of Sakurai in samurai armor.

GaMeZ

That would make a lot of sense. Connecting THAT 3ds with the wii u could get you IC's.

I doubt it though. If the IC would only work on the New 3DS, then adding the characters would basically split the Smash Brothers players. Mewtwo being added is just a simple content addition, anyone who doesn't have it can still see it. If just the New 3DS can handle IC, and as such they put it out, any old 3DS still wouldn't be able to handle it.
/Speculation stated as fact.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Man, Nintendo is basically making you BEG for them to take your money. Think about it: Say you get the 3DS version, the WiiU version, a 3DS, a Wii U, 3 amiibos and an extra Wiimote for the WiiU. That's at least $539. And let's not forget that you need multiple controllers and/or 3DS ' s for multiplayer, a 3DS adapter for amiibos, and Circle Pad/L and R button replacements, which all together adds up to at least $700. And that's not even taking into account Wii U replacement and repair parts.

NEWB

First of all, if you are going to spend all that money on smash, you're rich or stupid.

Secondly, a majority of people have that stuff already. Why would you wait this long to get a 3ds? Unless you aren't a ninty fan, you should already have a wii with spare controllers, and most ninty fans already have a wii u. A majority of that price point is cut right there.

Edit: Just clarifying that I'm talking about anyone when I say you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
First of all, if you are going to spend all that money on smash, you're rich or stupid.
I prefer "dedicated".

Thor

I prefer "dedicated".

Personally, I prefer the air.

*gets shot down*

*gets shot a second time on landing*

*gets lit ablaze*

SWEET! Personally, I prefer FIRE!

*gets shot a third time*

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I got Smash 4 WiiU.

Because I'm one of the suckers who bought one.

WELL IN NOT A SUCKER NOW HUH?
I didn't say you were. I'm just saying that you WOULD be if you bought all that stuff I was talking about.
To be honest, if I had the money, I'd buy it all, like the Smash fanboy I am.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Everyone who gets it for wii u should go put their friend tags in the matchmaking thread

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Does anyone know if DI or extorting is in the WiiU version?
Vectoring got canned, we're back to DIing now. Also I have the WiiU version. I love all the new stages so much, none of the gimmicks feel super intrusive or game changing unlike Brawl...except Jungle Hijinxs, can't say I care for it much but I only played like once on it.

NEWB

I feel like some of the 8 player stages are still too large. Holy shit that skyworld one can have an additional 16 players on it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Roommate just got a copy of WiiU Smash Bros.
Still training.
Mains so far:
-Mario
-Dr. Mario
-Greninja(training)
-Sheik(sort of)