So... Smash 4.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Falco is ruined. He says his quote correctly now.
Falco garbage tier no bread.
Also on a more serious note, his air lasers don't cancel when he hits the ground anymore. RIP laser spam. Also Dair looks kinda wack.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Yeah, some of the new voices aren't good...

Pit sounds like a crow whenever he takes a heavy hit. "Ca-caw!"

The announcer sounds like he says "Ganondor".

Shulk in general, ha... "Bock Slosh!"

What else?

GaMeZ

I've found myself dragged back to my Brawl main Lucario, because hes actually very good at high damage with the rage+aura systems. Only thing I hate is his voice when he wins. He mainly grunts and such, but when I hear his Aura line on the victory screen, I cringe. I can't even explain it, it just sounds so bad.

EDIT: And Bent, I personally like the touch they put on Pit. He sounds more like the jokey, wimpy smart ass they established in Uprising. First time I hit him, it was jarring, but then I realized it was perfect.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Touching on falco a bit more. I don't even think his dair spikes anymore. The voices I find the announcer sounding really weird at times. Like when he says "villager" he sounds so menacing for some reason. Maybe villager is evil. Lucario sounds like he's trying to be wolverine. "Fiora is with me!" I think they purposely took the best parts out of brawl. At least Lucina says "Come at me" That alone makes her better than Marth.

Edit: I just listened to all of Falco's sounds. I happened to hear the "You're not worth the trouble" He sound soooo mean when he says it now. Before he was just cocky now he's Grade A douchebag. Which he kinda is.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Roommate got a copy...
Commencing character verdict:
1. Pit: Either ruined or needs much getting used to. Hopefully his custom attacks will save him. His A-attacks are the only thing I like about him as default.
2. Sheik: Finally her own character. Needles don't blow up, which is sad, but expected. Whip removed, still don't know how to use her new default SideB. New DownB takes some training.
3. Mario: feels great.
4. Little Mac: default sideB SD 2x in one match due to believing I could jump afterward.
5. Greninja: most anticipated character. Not a Sheik clone, which is great. Need much practice. New main.
End of current verdict.
More data must be acquired.

Thor

Falco dair still spikes, but only the initial hitbox (like in vBrawl). I've KO'd off the bottom with it.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Sweet. Also you guys might not know but one of greninja's taunts has a hitbox.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well obviously. If they took it out we would of known a long time ago. People care about those little details.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
HYES! Was able to go on wifi for a bit today and here's my 3DS Friend Code:
0190-0318-5832
Tell me if you add me, your friend code and if you wanna go online. Someone make a SSB4 matchmaking thread.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
HYES! Was able to go on wifi for a bit today and here's my 3DS Friend Code:
0190-0318-5832
Tell me if you add me, your friend code and if you wanna go online. Someone make a SSB4 matchmaking thread.
I just added you bro. You just need to add me. I already placed my code on this thread.
Come at me.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I hate Fox's new voice. He sounds so whiny now.