So... Smash 4.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
WarioMANX... sounds familiar. I'll bite.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'll be picking mine up tomorrow

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I got smash 4 right now tho. I'm ready for the smash. Fox only Omega Final Destination.
Add me I'm not bad in this version of the game. I swear.
1719-4553-3108

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I only play shulk exclusively now. Mah boi Toon Link has to sit in the bleachers. #backslash i'm really feeling it. It's shulk time.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Smash run would of made smash the best multiplayer fighting game ever if it was online. It already has the best internet fighting I have ever had. There is hardly any input lag. I also added you too.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Little mac is pushed off the edge. #WorstRecoverEverBaby. His ground game is excellent but if he is in the air you might as well not try. If you trying to fight in the air with little mac you are gonna have a bad time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I know. I'm used to people with bad recoveries.*coughikenesscough*
On topic with recoveries...Mega Man.
#AwesomeRecovery
#HesAFightingRobot

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Megaman's recovery is a copy of sonic's. I have hardly seen any good megamans online. Also ike's isn't that bad anymore. Dr.Mario's kinda sucks. He can't use his cape to recover and his up b is more of a kill move.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
With Mega:
1. Go to bottom of FD.
2. Jump a bit after when your in the magnifying glass.
3. Up B.
4. Grab edge.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
You can do that with alot of characters. Dark pit, Pit, diddy(probably), pac man, and probably more.Yeah his recovery is good if you ignore the fact it has no hit box and you can just hit him with a good well timed hit.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Also have I mentioned that the internet games are so good now. I been playing with just Japanese people and hardly any lag surprisingly. And I live in freaking Texas.

Thor

Little mac is pushed off the edge. #WorstRecoverEverBaby. His ground game is excellent but if he is in the air you might as well not try. If you trying to fight in the air with little mac you are gonna have a bad time.

I think if Little Mac had his ground game removed he would be worse than Melee or Brawl SoPo XD.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
If Little Mac had his ground game removed I think he should rethink his decision of being a professional boxer.
Also I love Wii Fit Trainer. "You're Wobbling, Try and keep your balance" "Feel the burn in your calves and thighs" "Let's stretch our legs" These quotes alone is going to make her famous. Furthermore, Falco is ruined. He says his quote correctly now. It is a sad day for the brawl community.