Smash 4 Matchmaking Thread

Thor

People can my FC for the 3DS. I can't use college internet so I probably can't play much except on this break (which ends like the 15th of January or something) and breaks where I come home (spring break probably, summer break... well, who knows? Might find an internship or something).

FC: 2552-3100-7615

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Thor has been added.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Well, I finally have both versions of the game. I hope I'm not too late for stuff...
My info. is already in the main op. Check it out and let me know if you want to set up some matches.
I'm fine with customs, but I prefer to have traditional battles.

Gold_TSG

Shit happens. It gets annoying to hit buttons more than once for their expected results, but it was mostly fun otherwise

Gold_TSG

I'm open. FG is buggin me as well

Need to fork over that info tho

Gold_TSG

Guys. Matchmaking thread is for everyone. You need to post your FC for 3DS or your NID for Wii U so you can be added to the group in the first post, that way everyone can be added, and we don't need to keep sharing that stuff individually.

743rage

rago
Guys. Matchmaking thread is for everyone. You need to post your FC for 3DS or your NID for Wii U so you can be added to the group in the first post, that way everyone can be added, and we don't need to keep sharing that stuff individually.

Add my Ninendo ID then please: 743rage

Gold_TSG

Added

Gold_TSG

Can someone sticky this topic?

If we get more activity, I'll start a mirror match topic similar to the one for minus.

Gold_TSG

Let's revive this.

I'm open for fights if anyone is alive