Greatest moments in brawl (minus) not caught on film!

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I actually want to go back to recording clips again, but my graphics card says
No.png

and I have webservers to run, however with the hosting I was granted I may take down the servers I keep here and move the files to my host plan.

Thor

I was talking about the combo vid you and @Doqtor Kirby are making. I can record clips but can't record sound at the moment.

Here's another one from the last time BC and I played. I pulled 4 stitchfaces in a row. Rage ensued (I honestly don't want to play BC with my Peach because rage always ensues)

I wasn't MAKING the video per se, I was just saving clips in case people wanted them.

Thor

Like I said, I only have the "Yoshi Usmash is broken" stuff, but I can send you that tonight or tomorrow if you'd like. I can also remember to record any cool stuff that happens (like I should've recorded the side+b -> bair on BC and some of his stuff on me).

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Like I said, I only have the "Yoshi Usmash is broken" stuff, but I can send you that tonight or tomorrow if you'd like. I can also remember to record any cool stuff that happens (like I should've recorded the side+b -> bair on BC and some of his stuff on me).
Don't you guys have a dropbox of stuff?

Thor

I lack Dropbox (deleted it a while back), I could possibly reinstall???

Momurderer

Bazooka Koopa
That genuinely impresses me.

Thanks. I was fighting Yung Sack and we wound up standing really close together. I thought he was going to pull out a regular old grab or a side B or even just a couple A attacks but then out came the RR and my brain was already set on spot dodging so that's what I did and he walked right past me. I was almost too stunned to follow up but I think I managed a bAir and then proceeded to throw waddles again.