East vs West Crew Battle

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
It's 2 files they'd have to drop in the Ganondorf folder, and it's just 3.5 'Dorf with a non-suicidal offstage Warlock Punch...

Not interested in participating if I can't use that. Lag kills my Falcon, and 3.Q 'Dorf makes me sad.
Remember... I play Ganon too. :p
flying punch dittos confirmed???

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I'm guessing that the first stage will be chosen at random from the 5 legals?

NEWB

I'll be link.

My schedule is currently in question right now. When is the deadline?

And I suppsoe each team has to talk about who goes first and such.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I'll be link.

My schedule is currently in question right now. When is the deadline?

And I suppsoe each team has to talk about who goes first and such.
Exactly. Don't worry about any deadlines, I know that everyone's schedules are different so I wouldn't be upset or surprised if this thing took two months à la Doq and Bash. I'd recommend each team getting into a PM to discuss player picks and counterpicks etc

Last edited by a moderator:

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
No... No they don't. I seem to be the only one that's active. I'd rather not see the event go to waste, so if possible, I'd happily defend the East Coast's honor on my own. XD

Thor

No... No they don't. I seem to be the only one that's active. I'd rather not see the event go to waste, so if possible, I'd happily defend the East Coast's honor on my own. XD

BC vs West Coast? Kind of like Mango vs the People?

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
If the West Coasters are okay with it, and if none of my fellow East Coasters show up, then yes, Thor. Exactly like that.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
So, who am I up against? I should have time for this sometime between Monday night - late Wednesday night.

NEWB

In all fairness, we haven't exactly picked either but we haven't been spurred to. We have talked about it though.

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
i haven't bothered responding to anything since nobody bothered taking the pm initiative
i assure you i've been watching the whole time ╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯