East vs West Crew Battle

Thor

quick edit, I'm gonna play Squirtle instead. I'm not confident in my Link XD

Why are you not confident in your Link? It's really good... or just play Yoshi...

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
My Link isn't that good, honestly... and my Yoshi is just average. I feel more confident with my Squirtle.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Yes. If we get everyone on board with saving replays would you be cool with editing them and uploading them?
Possibly?
I still have a rather large queue of replays, despite not including non-tour content. I'll see what happens.

I take gfx cards. GTX 760 is good. :oops:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I'll rep East Coast if I can use my "Safe Flying Warlock Punch" tweak of 3.5 'Dorf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
He's in slightly depressed mode because I beat his Ness 3-0. It's either that or personal issues.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
That's slightly why. The other reasons are:
1. I'd be more harmful than helpful to others in the competition.
2. Mobile hotspot kills my data.
3. Personal issues I'd rather not discuss now.
Aight. Well @Bent 00 I'm not going to force the participants of the crew battle to use your Ganondorf but East Coast does need another player so I hope you reconsider and play without the modified Dorf (or with Falcon maybe).

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Aight. Well @Bent 00 I'm not going to force the participants of the crew battle to use your Ganondorf but East Coast does need another player so I hope you reconsider and play without the modified Dorf (or with Falcon maybe).
It's 2 files they'd have to drop in the Ganondorf folder, and it's just 3.5 'Dorf with a non-suicidal offstage Warlock Punch...

Not interested in participating if I can't use that. Lag kills my Falcon, and 3.Q 'Dorf makes me sad.