Brawl- Sponsored by Sprite

Which soda do you prefer?

• Total voters

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
A total of five requests have been added to the OP. :eek: If anyone has more requests contact me here or PM. Or even tell me on chat. Also this here for people that care. Also a link to my newest project the coca-cola mod.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Here he is. The release of the newest addition to the Sprite Mod.
Sprite Man!
qEZ1T3b.png

Sprite Man is everything Pepsi Man is but BETTER!!!!
He goes over Captain Falcon as a Alt for the Sprite Falcon Outfit.
He is also now the proud mascot of this mod. Also I hope you like Pictures because I have alot of them.
Also along with these I have made a Smash 3 Wallpaper
u8izuCt.png
Now finally the amazing download access to the greatest hack I'll ever make.
SPRITE MAN
Watch this thread for more updates on costumes.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
His ass is so shiny..

Now if only you could change the falcon gfx into a big sprite can.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I am pleased to finally announce the first stage texture hack to be in the Sprite Mod.
Classic Green Hill Zone
D44u9Uz.jpg

I always felt this stage would look thousands times better if it was more original and not dry and bland. This is the exact same model that minus uses so this is 100% guaranteed wi-fi safe.
But it wouldn't be too classic unless I included a certain classic character.
Classic Sonic the Hedgehog (STF Model)
4l1lQ8A.png

If you have been on the Brawl Vault you would know that this model have been made by Reaver Ind. All I have done to it is make it's colors exactly the same as the sprites for Sonic 1. Unfortunately I am unsure if this model is wi-fi safe. But, I don't know many who play Black Sonic regularly on wi-fi so that shouldn't matter.
The stage also comes with 3 songs. I have taken the liberty of giving the songs names but also posting a song link so you can listen to it so you know what to expect. Warning the pictures in said videos are NSFW. You have be warned.
Chemical Plant Zone (DeltaExample's Old School Dance Remix) - Over Scrap Brain
DeltaExample - Emerald Island (Sonic The Hedgehog Tribute) - Over Emerald Hill
Sonic R - Super Sonic Racing 2.0 (Hip Hop/Rap Remix) - Lil' Steve - Over Super Sonic Racing (duh....)
https://soundcloud.com/lil-steve/sonic-r-super-sonic-racing-2-0

Enjoy going at CLASSIC SANIC SPEEDS

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Now if only you could change the falcon gfx into a big sprite can.
That might be possible actually... like how PM has the pills instead of fireballs only on the Dr. Mario costume.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
That might be possible actually... like how PM has the pills instead of fireballs only on the Dr. Mario costume.
Sure make it happen and i'll give you credit. Even make you a costume or two. :cool:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Maybe if I knew how to use PSA :p
What. Bro do you even lift. What are you even here for non-sprite drinker. Jk I'm not messing with PSA either nor am I messing with GFX. Just textures and maybe vertex hacking. Y'know the fundamentals.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well i'm just going to ask here to see if I can get some help. I'm changing the wi-fi training stage and I don't know how to make the sand bag appear. If I could get some help I would appreciate it.
Also don't worry i'm about to post up some new stuff again. Probably today.:confused:

Lightning

Ikesexual
If you're trying to edit the sandbag texture, I think the textures are located inside the common3.pac because it's considered an item.. That's just my guess.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I am pleased to release 4 costumes as alts in the Sprite mod.
To go along with Classic Sanic and Classic Green Hill Zone
We now have...
DB0IPeE.png

Classic Tails The Fox (STF model)
Along with two versions of a Toon Link alt that is based on Midna from Twilight Princess.
eTG2Q82.png

nj7QyCx.png

As long with a Smash 3 version of the Twilight Princess Shiek that can be found on Brawl vault.
Here's some images
Along with the downloadz

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I actually made the shiek alt with TheConcept in mind. I was like "This guy sure does talk about shiek alot. Eh I feel nice today. Make myself a shiek alt"

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Omg all the characters are finally done!!!!!!!!1111!
The Sprite MOD HAS THE FULL FUCKING ROSTER!!!
ALL 41 CHARACTERS ARE DONE!!!!!!1111337
I'm pleased to release the SPRITE COSTUME PACK

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So....
I been silent lately on this mod. And honestly I haven't done that much to the stages yet...
However, I have made one more Toon Link Alt
This is the LAST Toon Link Alt I will be making.
This one is my own design. Based on the main character from my game, Aero Incarne.
CEnl6ma.png

Toon Link (Soul Armor)
Along with this I been working on one stage texture and just need to get music to put over it.
Here are pictures if you wish to know what it is.
Here's the download link as usual it comes with Csp. Enjoy my final Toon Link Alt. (Replaces regular Toon Link)

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well as you might of heard. I'm close to releasing something. Well I finished it and I just happened posted it yet.
Here it is the...
Pf5yibn.jpg

The Sprite Stadium
This is a completely wifi-safe stage complete with all the brstms you could want to fill up the music slots.
I had better plans for this but I decided to keep it simple since I didn't have that much time. Looking at it now I can say I like it. Here's the song list and samples(If I have them) for your viewing pleasure.
Space Jam (grimblee remix)
Before My Body Is Dry feat. Lollia - Dubstep [ dj-Jo Remix ]
Give Heart Back to Music | Shounen of Nazareth (Daft Punk & Justice x Eureka Seven)
Rules of Nature -Dual Mix-
Turn down for what (You know what it sounds)
BUT! WAIT! There's more! I updated Sprite Falco's Costume and now I also bring you...
4Etq36q.png

Sprite Falco (Sprite Unleashed)

If you can't tell the difference just know that it is much more detailed and vibrant then before. No pictures since it is still the same sprite falco but better looking. Here's your download. Enjoy.