• Total voters

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Will Sprite sponsor my Fox?
f5yycJe.gif
Goddammit Shine.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Whenever I decide the color scheme for this fox costume. Plus I'm not a real big fan of regular link.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
hZm6ufZ.png

68U1sTF.png

Not completely done as you can tell with the poorly made randers just showing it off. I would of put the initials LB in the middle of the shine but this is not a personal costume.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
hZm6ufZ.png

68U1sTF.png

Not completely done as you can tell with the poorly made randers just showing it off. I would of put the initials LB in the middle of the shine but this is not a personal costume.
This looks sick. I'll redo the gif once you release it.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
To hold you guys over i'm posting up pictures of the toon link I made. To show how much effort I put into him.

Thanatoast

Grim Reaper in Training
Pokemon Trainer's Pokeballs either a) turned into sprite cans, or b) recolored to be sprite colors

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I don't do model hacks. I can however change the color. But I have to have the desire to do so. Sadly I don't care one lick about Pokemon Trainer. I honestly forgot he's in the game.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Soooo, I usually don't do this but since i'm going to wait for smash 3 to release their textures. I'm going to ask you guys what do you want to see me do with the sprite mod. Please don't ask to me to change things with sprite cans or model hack. I'm still trying to vertex hack correctly.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i thought when you named this thread sprite sponsored you were making a pun and were going to make sprite art x.x or use sprite restrictive colors to make retro-looking/brightly colored skins... ....
post-12466-I-don-t-know-what-I-expected-g-gIlY.gif

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I have made retro skins from sprites before. But, overall this is about Sprite the soda.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Pshh. Funny. It's related to one of the characters from my game.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
It's pretty easy to do once you learn photo editing software.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero

Thor

I just made an account on MLG and posted in the graphics section asking them to check this page and possibly approve the MLG Fox texture for official use in the Minus build.

I apologize if I overstepped my bounds, but I figure the worst they could do is say no.