Brawl Minus 4.1 Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pin Clock, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Brosiyeah

Brosiyeah Talentless

B- FC:
    3012-4793-2898
    Main:
    This patch seems to dislike taunts. I've noticed that Sonic's taunts can no longer be canceled into other/same taunts (but other moves still can be used to cancel), Peach's side taunt can't be spammed anymore, and also missing is Lucario's Max Aura taunt. That last one makes sense because its a bit OP, but at the same time, at 999% damage you can be instakilled by like almost every move.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    AGentleStar likes this.
  2. Pin Clock

Pin Clock Project Leader Minus Backroom

Lucario's MAX AURA taunt is there. The other taunts are being fixed.

Jeffrey likes this.
  3. Survivian

Survivian The Rando-Est of Brandos

B- FC:
    3957-3720-8220
    Main:
    Stock Handicap was added but not mentioned.
    It counts stocks as intended, but the text is all screwed up making it look like it's still the percentage handicap.
    Thanks to Kboomer1918 for pointing out the text inconsistency for me.
    I just thought Stock Handicap was half implemented.

4. Lucis Perficio

Lucis Perficio Radiant Hero of Blue Flames

Main:
    Please take a look at the last thing I said. This is the 78697689th time I've been ignored by you Pin, and it seemed like you were actually going to respond to me directly considering your initial response.

5. Pin Clock

Pin Clock Project Leader Minus Backroom

Just because I didn't reply to your post doesn't mean I ignored what you said.

6. Lucis Perficio

Main:
    That's right. Though there's no way of confirming that it's been seen and considering the fact that I've had to say it twenty times before it even got addressed, context would dictate that the proper assumption if no reply is made is that the message was not received. At the very least a simple "like" shows acknowledgment of one's statement.

Thor and Pin Clock like this.
  7. Lucis Perficio

Main:
    By the way, has that horrible c-stick glitch been removed that used to clip your own jumps if used while another move was being buffered (with c-stick set to attack)? I haven't played minus as much as usual in the last year because of said glitch, and I hope I don't have to wait another year.

8. player_03

player_03 P3

Main:
    It has not.

Also, I was wrong about it being related to buffering. The bug happens if you press the C-stick on the wrong frame.

AGentleStar likes this.