Brawl Minus 4.1 Changelog

Brosiyeah

Talentless
This patch seems to dislike taunts. I've noticed that Sonic's taunts can no longer be canceled into other/same taunts (but other moves still can be used to cancel), Peach's side taunt can't be spammed anymore, and also missing is Lucario's Max Aura taunt. That last one makes sense because its a bit OP, but at the same time, at 999% damage you can be instakilled by like almost every move.

Last edited:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Lucario's MAX AURA taunt is there. The other taunts are being fixed.

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
Stock Handicap was added but not mentioned.
It counts stocks as intended, but the text is all screwed up making it look like it's still the percentage handicap.
Thanks to Kboomer1918 for pointing out the text inconsistency for me.
I just thought Stock Handicap was half implemented.

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
Lucario's MAX AURA taunt is there. The other taunts are being fixed.

Please take a look at the last thing I said. This is the 78697689th time I've been ignored by you Pin, and it seemed like you were actually going to respond to me directly considering your initial response.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Please take a look at the last thing I said. This is the 78697689th time I've been ignored by you Pin, and it seemed like you were actually going to respond to me directly considering your initial response.
Just because I didn't reply to your post doesn't mean I ignored what you said.

Lucis Perficio

Just because I didn't reply to your post doesn't mean I ignored what you said.

That's right. Though there's no way of confirming that it's been seen and considering the fact that I've had to say it twenty times before it even got addressed, context would dictate that the proper assumption if no reply is made is that the message was not received. At the very least a simple "like" shows acknowledgment of one's statement.

Lucis Perficio

By the way, has that horrible c-stick glitch been removed that used to clip your own jumps if used while another move was being buffered (with c-stick set to attack)? I haven't played minus as much as usual in the last year because of said glitch, and I hope I don't have to wait another year.

Lucis Perficio

It has not.

Also, I was wrong about it being related to buffering. The bug happens if you press the C-stick on the wrong frame.
Literally the only thing I wanted as soon as possible, and literally the only thin preventing me from getting back into Minus is this god-awful c-stick glitch. Honestly, of all the things added, how was this overlooked? What's the point of having a new patch if certain players won't even be able to play the game comfortably due to dev negligence?

GJA

Spam Account Marked for Deletion
I have a question? Why did you nerf Mewtwo?

The dev team has a certain power level in mind, and they're trying to bring everyone closer to that. This means buffing the weaker characters and nerfing the stronger ones.

GJA

The dev team has a certain power level in mind, and they're trying to bring everyone closer to that. This means buffing the weaker characters and nerfing the stronger ones.

Ahem. BREAK THE LIMITS!

GJA

This patch seems to dislike taunts. I've noticed that Sonic's taunts can no longer be canceled into other/same taunts (but other moves still can be used to cancel), Peach's side taunt can't be spammed anymore, and also missing is Lucario's Max Aura taunt. That last one makes sense because its a bit OP, but at the same time, at 999% damage you can be instakilled by like almost every move.
I play on a WiiMote. you basically hold the taunt button until you're at max-aura.