Brawl Minus 4.0BC: A New Era!

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
I feel like a fix for certain things like c stick attacks causing jumps could be fixed so that people could play the game properly. I haven't played Brawl Minus in the longest because if this debilitating and almost game breaking glitch. PLEASE release a fix for that before anything else. I dont think it makes sense to hold out on something so fundamental just because you wanna drop everything at once. The business model only rly works when you're making money....

unrelatedisme123

Minusaur
Playtester
I feel like a fix for certain things like c stick attacks causing jumps could be fixed so that people could play the game properly. I haven't played Brawl Minus in the longest because if this debilitating and almost game breaking glitch. PLEASE release a fix for that before anything else. I dont think it makes sense to hold out on something so fundamental just because you wanna drop everything at once. The business model only rly works when you're making money....
A release is coming tomorrow so theres no reason to complain, and i don't think the c stick causes jumps, at least in the current netplay build it doesn't.

i don't think the c stick causes jumps, at least in the current netplay build it doesn't.

It does, but only if the stick is set to "attack."

And even then, it doesn't happen every time; just on frames when the game polls for input twice. Since you can't know which frames those are in advance, it's effectively random, making it sort of like tripping. (Though more frequent and less harmful than tripping.)

If you go into training mode and slow the game to 1/4 speed, it will happen every single time. The game still polls for input at the same rate, meaning the game always polls multiple times per frame.

Anyway, Pin Clock has already said that "this is fixable and we'll fix it," so presumably it'll be fixed in the upcoming release.