Brawl Minus 3.3 is BACK!

NEWB

MK gets a healing pummel? Since when? How could I have missed that in a changelog? I read them for all my mains!

Other Aether

Mediator
MK gets a healing pummel? Since when? How could I have missed that in a changelog? I read them for all my mains!
It's been around since 1.01 at least. It only heals 2% and it's slow, but it's still awesome and useful (especially for when you need that tiny difference to survive a uThrow).

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i think negative percents should actually be implemented as a real thing :) enough characters have heals that it'd be cool to see an actual "negative XX percent" on the character's damage gauge... it would really help with the characters who already have it, and i know it may be really hard to code, but it'd add a new battle implement that would be really fun to use in the game

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
negative percents cause crashes when trying to escape grabs early before their grab even starts where escaping at 0% would be impossible, like Yoshi's. This is one of the main reasons for removing and disabling them on healing moves.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
:p damn... well i guess that makes sense, but if there was a way to change either the way grabs or getting grabbed worked, could it fix that issue?

Other Aether

Mediator
:p damn... well i guess that makes sense, but if there was a way to change either the way grabs or getting grabbed worked, could it fix that issue?
Someone might be able to write an ASM code that puts a minimum mandatory delay of a certain number of frames on being released from a grab, but I don't see another way.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
that wouldn't be bad, i mean having negative damage shouldn't speed up escape time any more than being at zero damage anyway :)

NEWB

People didn't like it cuz you could, for instance, rest anything as Jiggs and heal 40% or something. Like the sandbag of luigi's mansion walls. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
well it'd be alil more balanced if negative damage could have a limit, like 50% or something, but that KINDA defeats the purpose xP lol... maybe it's not necessary, but i still thought it'd be interesting...

Saradi

I've been trying to play this for awhile now and have always had the same problem. Why does it always freeze on the CSS when I move my cursor over Pichu?? o_O I use gecko hackless to run Bminus. Yes, I changed the hook. I use a 2GB Sandisk Wii SD card. (Plus if it means anything, on the CSS the random has Pichu's face on it.)

NEWB

Try redownloading the brawl minus. I'm pretty sure that issue has been resolved for quite some time now.

Saradi

I just downloaded it and tried again today. Unless you mean formatting and then trying again (I hope not Dx)

Other Aether

Mediator
Works fine for me. Something's wrong with your files. Don't forget to update the "codes" folder at the root of your SD Card, as well as "pf"...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Is this becoming an epidemic?

Thor

Once in teams, I got so many rests that when my ally tried to jab me awake, it was clear I'd been hit, but I didn't flinch and so I didn't wake up. Then I ate a Falcon Punch from an enemy because I wasn't woken up post-jab and was still at 0%. To me, that's just silly, so I'm glad negative percents are [intended to be] gone now.

Smilindeth

Crate jab your way under stage to the other side, then bike back to where you were, then hop off and b-air back again, then up-b to safety.