Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

I might be able to fight for a bit, wasted Crits. I'll need your FC though. Unless this is strictly with Lightning/someone else.

WastedCrits

I might be able to fight for a bit, wasted Crits. I'll need your FC though. Unless this is strictly with Lightning/someone else.
I'll give you my friend code as soon as I load up, we can play some matches while light gets set up, and I'll play with anyone after our mirror match.:) in the xat, now.

Thor

Give me the TL RU spot. I'm gonna challenge Lightning for Champion when I can.

Lightning

Ikesexual
The Marth RU spot stayed with me. :)
(I saved replays for you, Glyph.)

Thor

Okay, I played NEWB in Samus, Link, and MK dittos. I won the MK dittos 2-1 (but forgot to save the second match, so it's just two wins I have - oops) and I forgot to save replays of the others, where I was 2-0'd in somewhat close matches. Ask NEWB for any replays of those. I have some Falco dittos, but major lag on SV so we just didn't count the results and we'll try it again later (reset at 0-0). I'll send you what I think a good one is of me and a good one of him and you can put up both for now, or whatever [so 4 replays of me and NEWB, he should have [if he got them] up to 5 more because of Link Samus and the missed MK one, and you can upload whatever you want Glyph.] Am looking to get to Glyph..

tl;dr - NEWB retains the Samus and Link titles (I may try to rechallenge later for Samus, if he's cool with it and Wifi's still up, since I think we're close, he's the better Link for sure though, he's keeping that RU title) I won the MK title, we have to do Falco still. Glyph, trying to figure how to get replays to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i'll battle someone for fun for almost anyone... yoshi's fun, so's ganon, ike, marth, fox, DK!!! (so much fun), luigi, jigglypuff, samus, lucario, lucas, ness, link, toon link... any of those, i'd be totally willing to play someone for fun against :D ...sorry, not very cmpetitvie, but i'm definitely a decent player... not super pro, not really prone to use c-stick ("honor-bound"), and will taunt very frequently upon KO's

EDIT: also sonic, mario, wario, peach, wolf, captain falcon, pikachu, pokemon trainer, and kirby

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
So Pin hasn't responded to my challenge for the marth spot. It's been a week. Does that mean I win? :D

I would like to challenge NEWB for his jiggs spot also.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Pin's wii has been out of commission, so I don't think that counts.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I know it was mentioned somewhere on the forums..

Thor

Pin did indeed mention his Wii being out in one of the forums...

I might have to go after the Marth spot myself, since I've beaten Lightning in Marth dittos (Though there was admittedly some cheese going on). [This is not an official challenge or anything though].

I'd also have to get the alt Wifi going, and I've only done the first part of that, so...

Glyph

I don't think having your wii broken exempts you from having to defend your title, it just means (unfortunately) that you'll automatically lose it once someone else challenges. Otherwise you could grab a champion spot and then just never get back online and keep it forever. There's nothing stopping from him reclaiming his titles once his wii's back in order too.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Gonna go ahead and claim that Wolf champ spot
Lightning.. :p

When are you available today? Tomorrow and Wednesday I have plans.
Unless you'd prefer to wait until Thursday. :)
I'll be home within the hour
I won't be available untill Thursday night. Finals week....
What Im still waiting on the hackless version of the wifi thing.

EDIT: My wifi is gonna be down till *someone* pays the bill

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I don't think having your wii broken exempts you from having to defend your title, it just means (unfortunately) that you'll automatically lose it once someone else challenges. Otherwise you could grab a champion spot and then just never get back online and keep it forever. There's nothing stopping from him reclaiming his titles once his wii's back in order too.
This is correct.

Rankings should now be up-to-date.