Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

I have open pretty much this week.

So... if you have a time, give it here.

Bash's time works for me too.

Thor

I'll open up my Skype. You can fight either of us first - I dont' care? I suppose fight Bash...

Thor

wait xat works for you now? Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Thor, what's your skype? It'll make things easier for us.

Thor

Unfortunately my brother decided it was funny to play LoL right now to mess with my Wi-Fi, but before that NEWB and I had Link and Falco dittos - I won the Link 2-0 (tons of projectiles apparently) and Falco 2-1. We also did MK again and I defended my title 2-1, although lag was there game 3 so if he wants to run it back I'm fine.

My Skype is Thor Bates, or else thor.bates is my account name.

I should be open Tuesday - Friday, but likely not today anymore. Do any of those days work for you Gold, and if so, what time?

Gold_TSG

I'm always available after 12am, otherwise I'm off Thursday once I get back to work.

Thor

Is there some time that's not after midnight that you are open? What times on Thursday?

Gold_TSG

Later in the afternoon, usually after 5

NEWB

Has bent updated the listings yet?

I'm probably gonna stick to friendlies and learn how to face more people before I get my titles back. Still not used to human players. :/

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Damnit Bent Dx update the rankings!

Now for a bit of friendly rivalry:

Thor, I'm comming for that MK title. You will lose. :p

Thor

Bent, when do you want to play it out today? I'm CST, so... does like, 12:00 p.m. CST work for you? (that would be in about 55 minutes - I can go sooner but given the time you posted at last night, I don't know if you're awake yet, so...). Ideally we'd start this before 3:00 p.m, since my brother gets home from school around that time (I graduated - out a week earlier than him) and may do what he did one day where he's like "I'm gonna play LoL - deal with it" [really rude but I can't really stop him : / which sucks] so I'd like to avoid that.

Also, Gold_TSG, I have a dinner thing tomorrow at like 5:00 p.m., so does like 7:30ish - 9:00 as a start time on Thursday (or today) work for you? I wasn't clear if your "after 5" meant after 5 on Thursday or most days, but I just learned about this dinner my family's planning, so after 5 at that time might work at like 7:30ish (if it's not too long) but won't work at like 5:30... [I take it you've already claimed the Falco RU spot? It's open [at last check], but you do need that to challenge me, since I beat NEWB 2-1...]

Bash, come and try - when do you want to settle this? (Since there are only 2 MK Mirror Masters claims [at last check], you can claim the RU spot and challenge me.)

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
Since I need to be more active in some online communities, I'm gonna give this a shot because why not?
Excuse my laziness but I'm at school and I don't have the time to be reading through a billion posts :p

I'm gonna go ahead and do this based off what I gathered from the first page of the topic.
I challenge;
Joenen / Pro for the Peach Champion Title
Glyph or NEWB for the Random Runner-Up Title
Bent 00 for the Sheik Champion Title

I'll do FC stuff when I get home I guess

Gold_TSG

After 5 was for Thursday since I'm back to work, and it was just a general timeframe of anytime after 5, cause I like to sleep late on days off. And I guess I did take the RU slot since no one else had it.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Bleh... Defended my Pikachu Champ title from Thor, only to lose it to Glyph easily. Damn lag, I would have done much better if not for it... I should stop putting off upgrading my currently wireless connection to a wired one. Just gotta order the wire and install it.

Thor

I got 2-1'd by Glyph and 2-0'd by Bent. Just for the record on Pikachu runner-up/Champion (so now Bent and I hold RU, Glyph is the champ).

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Newbs spot is mine. 2-0
Which RU spot did you take from NEWB? 'Dorf or Jiggs? I'm guessing Jiggs, just want to be clear.

Title Listing updated. Let me know if I missed anything.

Why the heck isnt fountain of dreams a neutral or counterpick stage?
Should it be a neutral or counterpick stage? I'll add it once we decide. I'm leaning towards neutral, but I don't play that stage much...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

You missed me for the RU spot under Falco, of which I will hopefully have the chance to face Thor for tomorrow.