Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I added you to skype, Thor, but apparently you didn't accept it yet.

Thor

Gold_TSG said:
I added you to skype, Thor, but apparently you didn't accept it yet.

I just added you - chalk it up to the fact that I use Skype very infrequently - I only used it like 3 years ago for communicating with family during debate camp, and I used the chat with NEWB in our first set of Mirror Masters - however when I saw you said I hadn't accepted yet, I went and accepted it.

Bashdemears said:
It should be a counter pick.

I assume you refer to Fountain of Dreams? It was a starter in Melee, although many chalk that up to there being only a few potentially good neutrals (and some people want to move to a system where BF, Yoshi's, and DL are the starters and FoD, FD, and PS1 are the CPs, though I don't think that's popular sentiment). It certainly is fine CP material, although I don't take issue with it being a starter - but I agree it should be legal.

NEWB

Is also disadvantageous to fatties that will stand up through the platforms when they are near the ground.

Gold_TSG

I am around, Thor.

Gold_TSG

Took the Falco title 2-0 from Thor

Thor

^Laaaag. We had to play like 3 or 4 games just to get to 2-0.

I'll be back for that title at some point (although if I don't have my Wii for summer college, it won't be for quite some time actually) - the score makes it seem way less close than it was.

Gold_TSG

Well Newb, you have until tomorrow before I automatically get the RU slot for Dorf as per the rules.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I wanna participate in the battles of the mirrors! :eek:
1 challenge for Joenen's Puff RU.
1 claim for Fox RU.
1 claim for Boozer RU.

And my FC 5072.0955.0437

NEWB

As in we must fight today?

Also, who has issued a challenge to joenen? I need to let him know he has people that his spots. He may not really care though.

Also guys, you should pm people if you are doing challenges. It's lame to have to look through pages to see who has challenged you while you weren't looking.

You can say you will challenge people here, but it should not be official unless you have PM'd them.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Bent, I've never played you before. I challenge your Sheik for the Champ spot.
Ellipsis, I've also never played you before. I challenge for Pit spot.
Never know until you try.

Gold_TSG

Today would be fine. I have 30 mins before work if you wanna do it real quick now

Gold_TSG

For Dorf, but I'm out of time at the moment, as I'm headed for work.

I'm issuing a challenge to Newb for Dorf and Thor for Falco.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk

1 challenge for Joenen's Puff RU..

And my FC 5072.0955.0437
yeah it seems joenen is very inactive so this challenge will be void on monday where I automatically become Jiggs champion. You'll have to claim a RU spot and then challenge me for the championship.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
yeah it seems joenen is very inactive so this challenge will be void on monday where I automatically become Jiggs champion. You'll have to claim a RU spot and then challenge me for the championship.
Challenge Accepted.:cool:On whenever, that is.

NEWB

Actually, he's my bro and I neglected to tell him untill today. Sorry about that. I realize that I have been inconveniencing people, though I did also tell him to get on occasionally.

Does he need to face you before Monday?

Seriously, start pming people about challenges. You should pm me for joenens matches too. He said he can play whenever, though people are saying that wifi is down, so the dates may have to be postponed.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Wifi is no longer down. Matches can continue.

Gold_TSG

I am around if Newb still is.

Thor

I still need to fight WastedCrit's Fox (as a Fox RU right now, and he's the champ).

If anyone thinks they have an even mildly good Wolf, feel free to challenge me - my Wolf is not great or anything, I just on a whim challenged Bash and managed to get it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Yeah gold. Its championship time. Im challenging you for the title of marth

Last edited by a moderator: