Announcing Brawl Minus 4.0!

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Guys! Remember the countdown clock for Minus 3.3 or whatever? Well its working for 4.0 now and it says only 4 days till 4.0 is released! HYPE

Mariosonicman1

4 days till minus 4 is here? by the gods im so excited now, i cant wait to see how much power pichu now has.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
INCOMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Baby_Sneak

wats gud y'all
when 4.0 comes out, you guys better watch out
cuz ima be king of this thang -Baby_Sneak

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

That's what the match-making thread is for.

Baby_Sneak always changes his character so I wanted to know who he'd use. As an afterthought, I decided to ask here, since he clearly checked this thread at least once, but I have no idea if he checks the match-making thread.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Baby_Sneak always changes his character so I wanted to know who he'd use. As an afterthought, I decided to ask here, since he clearly checked this thread at least once, but I have no idea if he checks the match-making thread.
Well, I guess that makes some sense, but I just didn't want this thread to turn into that one thread that was basically the IRC.

Mariosonicman1

i sure wish i was able to somehow get my wii set up for wi fi on brawl minus... then i would be able to try having a nice match with you guys..... oh well...

Thor

i sure wish i was able to somehow get my wii set up for wi fi on brawl minus... then i would be able to try having a nice match with you guys..... oh well...

There's instructions for doing so on SWF. I can put a link here if you want.

The Brawl Minus download will come with Wi-Fi in 4.0, so if you can get Minus and set your Wii up, I think you can play Wi-Fi.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
I never managed to make my wifi work personally :p it bumbed me out too, cause a lot of y'all need to learn your places ;) haha, but seriously I hope it'll work for me... I never set up my wifi before it got shut down and I tried to make that account but with no luck... anyway, I'm excited about the new updates, but still won't be on it until I get a job (and get un-grounded)... when I finally get to join the online play, please accept me into this clubhouse you seem to have made for yourselves :D

Mariosonicman1

oh? so i can set up wifi even with the servers down? that makes me even more excited now, a link to thoes instructions would be very nice of you thor, so thank you.

Thor

I don't know if either of you understand the problem...

http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

Greatest_Aether's is out of date (And doesn't have the currently needed method), and I dunno if Doqk's method gets their friendcode on these servers.

NOTE: So if you already did the thing Greatest_Aether linked, then you should just get the Brawl Minus Wi-Fi codes to play on Wi-Fi. Otherwise, do the thing I linked or do the thing Doqtor Kirby linked [I think?], then make sure to get a Brawl Minus Wi-Fi code thing in.

@Doqtor Kirby is the one who made sure I had the RSBE01.gct so if you need that hopefully he can help.

Mariosonicman1

gosh that looks slightly complicated, but ill have to try it once i recover from my illness, and when version 4.0 comes out

Valravn

My tippity top questions: Is Meta Knight getting his forward throw laser sword back? Is Ganondorf getting his old down smash back? (The one with the forward then backwards kicks.)

I'm pretty pumped for this version.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Hmm.....

I dunno....

Maybe it's because that's the release of Minus 4.0, like how it says on the page...