Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

NEWB

I didn't say it was your fault. Whether or not you knew doesn't change the fact that it was premature. I was simply stating a fact.

Also, it looks like you won't need the new model for smash 4, so there isn't any reason to be mad unless you would have wanted xenoblade port. Was that the case.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I wanted the port, and obviously anything else they decide to develop for it once they stop supporting normal 3DSs.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
*Notices New 3DS has SD slot*
Heh.

NEWB

I'll say. Hackers everywhere are saying the wii u is a monster to hack. All that has been done so far is changing the fonts of some parts of the wii u. And then patching done by nintendo fixed it.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I hear Mr. Bean and Chadderz have made significant progress hacking Mario Kart 8, but they're not sharing their hacks.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I hear Mr. Bean and Chadderz have made significant progress hacking Mario Kart 8, but they're not sharing their hacks.
That's probably for the best. I wonder though, can the Wii U be hacked without fear of patches?

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So does that mean Duck Hunt Dog is a secret character? I was hoping to see a stupid trailer for him. I mean he's sillier then Wii Fit Trainer and she got a trailer.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Better question. Where is Sanic in these trailers. I noticed they mostly use people like Pit, Link, Bowser, or someone who is not sanic. We need more sanic the hedgehog, Sanic didn't even appear in the Rosalina reveal when everyone was on rainbow road racing. Why wouldn't Sanic be racing Mario all in his face neck and neck. Instead we get dankey dong in there blowing his nasty banana breath in mario's face.

NEWB

Everyone shown in that race was in Mario kart 8, except for Kirby. They were even racing on the rainbow road stage for that game.

Sonic did get a short video for his inclusion in the roster.

So with shulk, we have our starting roster?

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
that doesn't count. I mean an actually CGI trailer. Not a lame youtube fanvid of sonic running and punching people with some sonic music in the background. I could of made that trailer. And just because everyone in that trailer was in Mario kart 8 means nothing. Kirby managed to get in just fine. Who's to say sonic couldn't be in it. In fact a lot of characters could of been racing in that trailer if they made it more smash bros like. They could of used fox's arwing. Sonic has a car too, Link is in Mario kart 8 and so is the villager. Samus has a ship as well. They could of made that trailer so much more smash bros like instead of plopping Kirby in and being like SMASH BROS GUISE we're edgy1!!!11 But that's my two cents. I'm just glad Shulk got in. He's pretty dope. I hope he says BACK SLASH every time he hits someone in the back. It'll be the next "You're too slow"

NEWB

Well, it does kinda make sense why they did the trailer that way. None of the returning characters received a large reception. The general theme for that trailer was Mario kart 8 so that they can promote MK8, which wasn't even out yet. If anything, Kirby was only there to confirm that it was gonna be a trailer for smash. Adding all those other characters would have also been a lot of unnecessary work, granted it WOULD have been pretty cool to see that.....

I am SO maining shulk. Xenoblade is my favorite game and I beat everyone's faces in with the character they don't know! Shame on all those people that don't know the glory and awesomeness that is xenoblade chronicles! It's so dumb that the game got no promotion.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Plus the game was hard to get in general. You were lucky to even get a copy cheap nowadays.

NEWB

My bro got it when it came over here, at 40 bucks. It was an impulse buy of all things too. We had never heard of it.

Honestly, the game IS a great game in nearly all regards. The only thing you can knock it for is having wii level graphics, though the game isn't short on textures at least.

Point is, this game really should be in the hands of every gamer. It should be a crime to be unable to play this game. It was literally the best gaming experience of my life. It is the only game I wish I hadn't already played, so I could play it for the first time and fall in love with it all over again. Battle system has a lot of depth and there is a ton of freedom in building your party. Though there are only a few ideal builds, you can play the game without needing to put much thought into it untill later in the game, when you better understand the mechanics. There are over 450 side quests and many daunting challenges you have to overcome. The ost is also really good. I beat the game and it left me with wanting more and that's exactly what I hope the sequel will provide. And truth be told, I'm actually a little afraid xenoblade will be better than the sequel.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I actually want The main character from The Last Story to be in smash. Everything Newb said but apply to this game.