Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Of course MK is back. Halberd is back. Sakurai luvs his gaems
Halberd's a really cool vanilla stage, barring the dreaded ARM of course (pls no arm, pls no arm...)

Speaking of stages, I just looked more closely at Palutena's Temple, and it's... big. Like really, really big. It's like Melee's Temple, but double.

Super-Smash-Bros-Wii-U-11-07-14-024.jpg

bg_daily-2014-04-12-18.jpg

DEAR LORD MASHPOTATO SAMURAI

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I feel like I'm the only one in my group that's actually really excited about the recent PotD. MUSIC GALORE YASS YASS.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Bowser Jr looks like he'll be a lot of fun. Didn't see much from Shulk, and I'm kinda disappointed that Dorf doesn't look that much different from before, besides a few new animations and running like a race car now.

DubLTeamz

Master of Arbitrary Opnions
Bowser Jr. looks cool. Pissed that Snake, Lucas and Wolf are gone though.

NEWB

Guys, even if the Movesets looks similar the physics and other such values will make it better. Link looks pretty much the same but he appears better now. I'd hope the same for most returning fighters.

They also have variations on their specials and I'm not counting those as illegal yet.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
They also have variations on their specials and I'm not counting those as illegal yet.
I really want custom moves as a whole to be legal, they're just awesome. IDK about Palutena/Miis though, they might push Custom into side-tournies.

Also;
Bv6RjrkCUAAxQwf.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

NEWB

The 3DS models need to come over here since you need them for amiibo.

The xeno port is likely gonna come over here because there was already a huge campaign to get the original game in to the US.

Gold_TSG

Now I'm pissed. I only spent 150$ on the 3DSXL a few months ago in preparation for smash bros. This is such a waste, and upsets me further that Xenoblade will only work on those models.

NEWB

That was premature gold.... Not really your fault though. Pretty sure you need the new model to play smash anyway, since it wouldn't work with amiibo otherwise. You can trade in your 3ds for if at least...

Was ICs in the leaked roster? The stronger models might make him possible now.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Pretty sure you need the new model to play smash anyway, since it wouldn't work with amiibo otherwise.
Smash 4 3DS comes out in the US this year, but the new 3DS models aren't coming here until 2015.

Smash 4 3DS will be a regular 3DS game.

A separate add-on will be sold later that will let old 3DS models interact with Amiibos.

Gold_TSG

How exactly was it premature? How on god's green earth was I supposed to predict an upgraded 3DS model that will have exclusive games?