Brawl- Sponsored by Sprite

Which soda do you prefer?

• Total voters

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Aero Incarnated here, I am here to talk about this pack I have been working on for quite some time now. It all started with an inside joke with my friend talking about how Sprite "is the true savior of all worlds" and how "air is really tiny Sprite particles".
So we were joking about it playing minus and I figured since I knew a thing or two about modding I would add sprite textures for all the characters. It slowly became bigger then that. I started hacking more and more until it became its' own thing.
So i'm here to just preview the
New
THE
AMAZING
3QvchtK.png

Unfortunately I am not done with it yet. I posted this up for people to see and give their opinions on the matter. It will be a big pack. I changed all the green costumes to be Sprite sponsored. I also have plans for the stages as well so you can tell this will be a big project. I do have a link however that contain photos of the costumes and other things that will be in the pack as well.
Pretty much everything will be changed as well.

Things to do:
  • Finish adding stages
  • Finish adding in music
  • Add in some more old school costumes
This will not be out for a while. I have just added in the costumes I have finished for this pack.
Once I can get the Stage roster confirmed I'll post it up here.
How to Request something from me
To request a texture simply post on this thread or PM me about it. I'm pretty good at rim lighting and texture hacks. I can also make brstms if your lazy for some reason. Be warned I don't make vertexs, sfx, or anything that has modeling.

Requests
Shadow Kirby from Kirby Triple Deluxe - Requested by Darx
Red-eyed Black Bandanna Jigglypuff - Requested by DoqtorKirby

Captain Canada from Captain Canada (idfk...) - Requested by MegaSaturn99
Unofficial Smash 3 Vaati - Requested by Kienamaru
Smokio from Snooper Smokio 6420 - Requested by MegaSaturn99
Smash 3 Hyrulian Tunic Toon Link - Requested by AeroIncarnated

That is the Sprite Sponsored Mod coming really soon.... Maybe.o_O
Feel free to ask questions I answer fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

Every time Falcon lands a sweetspot knee, the word and logo "Sprite" should appear briefly at the point of contact (as long as hitlag is, so until they start moving due to knockback). Just my 2 pennies' worth. And when Ganondorf uses down+taunt and gains the invincibility, instead of just being invincible, he should appear to become a can of Sprite for the duration of the taunt. Snake's box taunt should have the logo for Sprite on both sides of it.

Didn't vote in the survey, sorry. Also might want to make sure this doesn't fall under some form of copyright infringement if this becomes a thing.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Every time Falcon lands a sweetspot knee, the word and logo "Sprite" should appear briefly at the point of contact
That's genius. I don't know how to do that sadly. I'm a better texture hacker than anything else.
It's fine you didn't vote. You commented and that means alot more than anything else as long as you accept Sprite as your true lord and savior.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Thor that is such wasted potential. Snake should be hiding under a giant can of sprite instead of his box.
I can probably do that.... But most likely I'll just change the texture. I already changed all the food items to sprite.
ECOBNyF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Well, this is certainly a thing...

I know PM managed to change Mario's fighter .pac to shoot Megavitamins on his Dr. Mario costumes. This means it's possible to give Sprite Mario the ability to shoot Sprite cans instead of fireballs, right? That would be hype.

Hopefully, Luigi can get the same treatment.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
This means it's possible to give Sprite Mario the ability to shoot Sprite cans instead of fireballs, right? That would be hype.
In theory yes. But do realize i'm one guy and I have no experience with model hacking at the moment. However, if anyone wishes to help a bit feel free.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I support this lol.

Mario's up taunt should turn him into a huge can of sprite.
You guys are all suggesting AWESOME things that I can't do :confused:
Also on topic.
I made all the characters victory themes rap music just because. One of them is in my signature. I'm slowly uploading the rest.

NEWB

Turn fox and Falco's guns to sprite... And change the color of the lasers.

Replace palutena in pits final smash with sprite goddess.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I do have a question for you guys. Should I have this moved to the general discussion in the minus section so people can see this. Because this is made for minus.
EDIT: Also NEWB you crazy. Hear me CRAZY. Sprite goddess is too OP. Also I need help adding rim lighting on pit.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Forum updated with new logo to go with the new update. I'm about to post up a download the character textures I currently have.
WARNING: I can not confirm if all costumes are wi-fi safe.
If one isn't wi-fi compatible message me and i'll use a different model. I want this to be sorta professional at least.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Costumes are out now. Enjoy and give me feedback. I would like to know if it desynchs wi-fi and if so who.
Because I'm not testing out all 42 characters. I will also take requests too on any other soda brand texture hacks or classic texture hacks. Be warned I don't vertex hack and i'm not a miracle worker. Some things I just can't do. Anyways enjoy!:)

Thor

Something tells me this is gonna cause PM to seek a sponsorship from Sierra Mist...

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Something tells me this is gonna cause PM to seek a sponsorship from Sierra Mist...
They won't be able to get My quality recolors and wit though. But if you want I can make a sierra mist costume for your main. Just one though. My fingers hurt.:confused:

Thor

Make one for... just make it for Ganondorf- not my main, but a good choice nonetheless. The master of evil? Indeed - he's not supporting Sprite.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Make one for... just make it for Ganondorf- not my main, but a good choice nonetheless. The master of evil? Indeed - he's not supporting Sprite.
You mind if I get to it tomorrow. Really not in the mood today. Kinda tired. But I will do it. You picked the hardest one though. Thanks pal.:confused:

Thor

Oh sorry, didn't know he was hard to do. And I'm not like, SUPER interested in it (you won't make upset if you're just done with making these). But I think if you made a game with all sponsored by Sprite, EXCEPT him, it would be pretty funny.

If he's any easier, you could pick Falco, Pikachu, MK, Captain Falcon, or even Marth - I think they'd all be cool to have as the lone Sierra Mist mascot.

Or Jiggs - terror of the skies, bringer of ruin named Sierra Mist.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
well his textures are very "particular" It took me an hour to do his torso and pants. The designs are very intricate. I do in fact enjoy requests though. I like making these because I feel like i'm doing something good towards this community somehow. Also if your curious on who is the easiest to texture hack is Jiggs. Her whole body except her eyes is one solid color.