Announcing Brawl Minus 4.0!

Valravn

Well then what the heck does Ganondorf fish for??? Jabs??? Flame Choke and Wizard's Foot both have this issue, dash attack is not anything to write home about either, and his SH uair/bair are passable but lack duration.
Jab is actually pretty great if he doesn't come in with a down tilt, as is a grab. SHFF forward air or back air are my favorites, especially forward air. It's not really an easy matchup, but it's doable. It reminds me a lot of playing Ganondorf vs. Fox in Melee, though the comparison isn't perfect. Most of the matchup relies on putting your fist where you think your opponent will be, and you can't afford to make too many mistakes. On the other hand, your opponent only has to mess up a couple times before they're kissing the blast zones.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Dorf has super armor on his DA, if you recall.

Mariosonicman1

i must know when the next character video will come out before this games release. im interested to see what pit can do.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
i must know when the next character video will come out before this games release. im interested to see what pit can do.

I don't think a character video is going to be the next thing coming out.

I think it's going to be something much bigger than that.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Inb4 something bad suddenly happens and it gets delayed again.