Brawl- Sponsored by Sprite

Which soda do you prefer?

• Total voters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I come back from my brief Smash 4 hiatus and I see you guys disgracing this holy sanctum with all your links and what not. I have half a nerve not to release this guy.

9FQcnuq.png

Akuma Lucario
I made this a while ago along with a Hyrule Warriors Link with updated textures.

Sadly, he is not finished yet... His scarf and shoulder pad hate rim lighting.
Akuma Lucario however is complete and ready for download so feel free to enjoy his greatest.

(Warning: Does not look nearly as cool in game...)

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I would do that but alas that costume is just an alt. I have no intention of making it Sprite Sponsored. Not yet at least. I'm still waiting for smash 3 to release all their costumes so I can finally be up to date. For the time being i'll just be doing alts.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Alright so I am doing stuff and just not talking about it. Ever since I saw Sonic's amazing alt costume I had to do something with it. It's not really Sprite sponsored but it's good enough for me.
Presenting...
3NqcZpj.png

Original the Character! (Aero the Hedgehog)
If you don't know, back then when I was a sonic fan I made my own Sonic fan series called Sonic Adventure Remix. It was one of my biggest projects ever but I canned it when I started thinking fan characters were stupid. Regardless this is Aero the main character of that very series. The pose is based off of jet's pose as you see here.
1097117-jet_set_radio____beat_by_doyleodo.jpg
This is not done sadly as I need to add rimlighting of course but, I just wanted to show I am doing stuff.​

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So I lied. I thought I wasn't going to make anymore Toon Link Alts. Turns out I did. In fact I made two of them. I'm not going to release them yet since I am feeling lazy right now and there is no demand for them. Nevertheless, I want to show off what I got.
KpuALFn.png

sjQOlUQ.png