New profile posts

It's a Christmas miracle that I'm even here right now, and it's not even Christmas yet! It's good to be back.
TIPTOE. BY THE WINDOW. BY THE WINDOW. THAT IS WHERE I'LL BE. COME TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS WITH ME. :D
Here I go AGAAAAAAIN. On my OWOWOOOOWN. Going DOWN THE ONLY ROOOAD I've ever KNOWOWOOOOOOWN. God, I'm bored. xD
Yo, if you ever wanna play, just hit me up on here, Skype, or Discord. I'll be happy to help you understand Ivysaur better. :D
Are you "Mimsy" on the Minus Discord too? And are you on Netplay or WiFi?

I doubt my old PC is good enough for Netplay... but we could try it sometime, I haven't tried it yet.

As for WiFi, I can play on that occasionally, but Falcon really suffers from WiFi lag.
Mimsy
Mimsy
Yeah, i'm always on the minus discord in netplay. I agree falcon suffers completely in lag. It'd be sweet if you pc could run minus
I don't see Minus 1.5 in the Minus Archive. You should see if the devs are missing that version, or just forgot to add it.
Xaxidoro
Xaxidoro
Hm.. I vaguely recall trying to message Pin Clock but I suppose they must not have seen the message. Where do you think is the best place to reach the devs?
Bent 00
Bent 00
Try the Minus Discord chat. Click "Chat" up on top of this screen.
Put "@MinusDev" at the beginning of your message.You could also just direct message Pin Clock on this forum, or post on his profile.

BTW, I've been looking into your 'Dorf N-Air request, but I could only find a copy of Minus 1.6 'Dorf. Was his N-Air changed from 1.5 to 1.6? If so, please get me a copy of 'Dorf's Minus 1.5 FitGanon.pac.
Xaxidoro
Xaxidoro