Xaxidoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I don't see Minus 1.5 in the Minus Archive. You should see if the devs are missing that version, or just forgot to add it.
    Xaxidoro
    Xaxidoro
    Hm.. I vaguely recall trying to message Pin Clock but I suppose they must not have seen the message. Where do you think is the best place to reach the devs?
    Bent 00
    Bent 00
    Try the Minus Discord chat. Click "Chat" up on top of this screen.
    Put "@MinusDev" at the beginning of your message.You could also just direct message Pin Clock on this forum, or post on his profile.

BTW, I've been looking into your 'Dorf N-Air request, but I could only find a copy of Minus 1.6 'Dorf. Was his N-Air changed from 1.5 to 1.6? If so, please get me a copy of 'Dorf's Minus 1.5 FitGanon.pac.
    Xaxidoro
    Xaxidoro
    Talking with professors always puts me in a foul mood. Even thinking about that makes me anxious.
    Apparently all the characters I play are "bottom" tier; why does this happen in every fighting game I play?
    Darxmarx
    Darxmarx
    A proper, more accurate community tier list is still being worked on. Many rankings conflict with each other because not everyone has seen what certain characters can and can't do.
    And here I am, completely ignorant on a lot of balance issues.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…