Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I main Kirby, but I love experimenting with basically the whole roster.
Kirby's my favorite because he has a fun air game and is great off-stage. His grabs fit perfectly into my combos and he has a neat set of specials.
I also use Kirby because, if you somehow couldn't tell, I love him. The Kirby series is one of my favorites.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i play ganon and ike alternatively the most, but i also play a lot of other characters, like DK, captain falcon, ness, samus, lucario, luigi, yoshi, toon link, marth, mario, wario, jigglypuff, link, in that order... i OCCASIONALLY play other characters, but i also don't play as these characters listed all too often either... link would be the least often and ganon the most, for instance...

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I main Kirby, but I love experimenting with basically the whole roster.
Kirby's my favorite because he has a fun air game and is great off-stage. His grabs fit perfectly into my combos and he has a neat set of specials.
I also use Kirby because, if you somehow couldn't tell, I love him. The Kirby series is one of my favorites.
A lot like me. Kirby fan all the way.

Except I main Puff, Fox, and Boozer, with a pocket secondary Ike.

Sasurai087

No character comes close to delivering the insane amount of satisfaction of landing that perfect, electrifying KNEE OF JUSTICE after a string of insane combos as well as Captain Muthafuggin Falcon can. That high speed play; that unmatched punish, and the almighty Nipple Spike.

Even my friends who don't main Falcon agree with me, nothing's more satisfying than playing Falcon like a badass.

TechMage299

I mained wolf after I beat this kid at his birthday party, zero-to-death combo, last stock, killed off the top with fire wolf.

Valravn

I've been playing Brawl- for a while, but I'm new to the forum. I main Sonic because it feels like he could be the best character in the game given ample practice. I like characters with a really high skill cap, and I've never played a smash character that I felt I could get so much better at. I also play a lot of Ganondorf, Dedede, Lucario, Meta Knight, some Charizard, and on sometimes Peach.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I've been playing Brawl- for a while, but I'm new to the forum. I main Sonic because it feels like he could be the best character in the game given ample practice. I like characters with a really high skill cap, and I've never played a smash character that I felt I could get so much better at. I also play a lot of Ganondorf, Dedede, Lucario, Meta Knight, some Charizard, and on sometimes Peach.
Wolf, Lucario, Pichu ,and fox have pretty high skill caps

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Speaking of which, I use fox just because he was most comfortable to pick up and play from my competitive melee background. Now that I know him a little better and have tried out all the other characters I think he's the fastest(suck it falcon) and most fun character to use.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Haha, late.
Ike and Ness as my mains with Snake and Roy subs.
Reasons:
Ike: Ever since vBrawl, he was my main. I was so good with him. The power, THE GREAT POWER THAT IS IKE. And then there was Minus. Put 2 and 2 together.
Ness: Inspired by both EarthBound and some fateful matches. One day in PM, me and my friends decided to have a match on Temple with Ness only. Litterally all we did was spam PK Fire/Thunder. Then on Minus, I picked Random once and got Ness. I thought, 'Hey, I remember him from Project M!' I used him and mained him. Compared to the community, I suck, but with my Minus group, if I tell them that I am playing as Ness, they will often refuse to play with me. True story.
Snake: Once again, gotten from Random. I loved him for his KO power, his box taunts and for putting a C4 on one end of a stage and a Claymore on the other.
Roy: Immediatly use him from 3.5 on. That's it.