Signiture kills/combos?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
For me it's:
Kill: Sacrificial KO Aether.
Combo: Ness dair into bair.
Sounds simple but hurts and kills like a mother ****er.
Ike grab to multiple pummel to dthrow to dtilt to fsmash (or at high damage, uair/Aether(al Eruption)) is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
DK jab > Donkey Punch.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Flying Falcon Punch and Flying Warlock Punch (using my SFWP tweak).

I don't know anyone else who dares to go for these as often as I do. :)

Thor

Only I go for those more often than anybody. ;P

If I'm sent high against a character with poor vertical reach (jumping wise), I will often burn a few jumps to go super high and rest just to get like 10% back (because spyglass damage).

So I actually use those a fair amount. But not in the way you do Doq :rolleyes:

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Not my signiture thing, but I can't tell you how much joy it brings me when I spike someone with an aerial Flare Blade.

Thor

Rest stagespike.

I have teched a rest stage-spike in a teams match, then come back and almost won the rest of the match (They were up 3 stocks to one then I killed the onstage teammate, but at like 80% against Jiggs my odds were low to begin with). So that's another of my satisfying ways to stop someone's signature kill combos (much as I mentioned mashing out of dizzy status earlier).

Other Aether

Mediator
Meta Knight has some really fun combos. One of my favorites is
dTilt>Dash Attack>Reverse fTilt1>SHFFL dAir>Dash dTilt>uSmash>FF nAir>Mach Tornado>uAir>uAir>uAir>uAir>uB
If done right it can OCKO many characters, provided they have a little damage on, and you read their DI. Obviously requires some improv and it won't be exactly the same each time. For instance, sometimes, instead of a FF'd nAir after the uSmash, the foe flies at a trajectory that requires a fAir, an immediate FF'd uAir, or a dAir (although this turns it into an entirely different combo.

Thor

Although I have an even better combo that hasn't been uploaded (if it will be...), I really like my combo here from 2:07 to 2:16: