Share all music here!

Baby_Sneak

Share your fav artists, albums, and stuff. WE LOVE MUSIC SO SHARE! :)

Mines is High Society
Mali Music
Thi'sl
and propaganda
High Scoiety: I love this hip hop group. So creative and talented. they only released one album, but im patiencely waiting for the next one
Mali Music: powerful singer, wide range of notes to hear, and he inspires me to play my intrument to achieve that in a way (to match his voice).
Thisl: brings out the inner thug in me lol
Propaganda: extreme amounts of depth in his songs and records

EDIT: share the vids too! helps us to listen to it quicker!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning

Ikesexual
This is a nice idea. :)
My all time favorite band is Evanescence. Amy Lee (lead singer) has amazing vocals, she isn't slutty(good role model), and she isn't fake. The lyrics have also had a powerful effect on me.. Favorite song: The Change.
RED is second, even though I just got into them. His voice is amazing and the lyrics are beautiful. Favorite song: Not Alone
:D

NEWB

Xenoblade chronicles has the best ost ever. The only way you would hate it is if contemporary music raped your mom or killed your bro or something. I'll post details regarding specific songs later. And the group of course.

NEWB

As for my fav songs from xenoblade, here are the names of songs that you should listen to with headphones on YouTube.

Main theme title screen

Thoughts to a friend

Engage the enemy/confrontation with the enemy

Unfinished battle

One who gets in our way

Those who bear their name/you will know our names

Zanza, final boss theme, not god slaying sword

Agnaritha day, night version is ok

Mechonis field

Bionis leg day/ Gaul plain, night version is ok

To the last battle

Beyond the sky ending theme, before the credits

Sorrow

Satorl marsh night

Reminiscence not music box, music box is ok

Once we part ways

Refugee camp Bionis leg

Baby_Sneak

This is a nice idea. :)
My all time favorite band is Evanescence. Amy Lee (lead singer) has amazing vocals, she isn't slutty(good role model), and she isn't fake. The lyrics have also had a powerful effect on me.. Favorite song: The Change.
RED is second, even though I just got into them. His voice is amazing and the lyrics are beautiful. Favorite song: Not Alone
:D
hey, i dont like rock and roll like that, but they actually sounded really nice to

Baby_Sneak

Xenoblade chronicles has the best ost ever. The only way you would hate it is if contemporary music raped your mom or killed your bro or something. I'll post details regarding specific songs later. And the group of course.
i would challenge that statement with budokai 1. dragon ball z budokai 1 has incredible music (like a burning wind, look that up >:3).

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
A lot of my favorite bands are from before the 2000s. Queen, The Doors, The Who, and a bunch of others are great. I don't really have a true favorite song, but I do love "I Can See For Miles" by The Who.

Also, Kirby music is nice.

Baby_Sneak

A lot of my favorite bands are from before the 2000s. Queen, The Doors, The Who, and a bunch of others are great. I don't really have a true favorite song, but I do love "I Can See For Miles" by The Who.

Also, Kirby music is nice.
Nice, the music I like from the 19. Century was RUN DMC and some R&B artists

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I really like Holiday by Green Day and Finale by Maedon. Fire Emblem and inFAMOUS music are also really good. And don't even bring up that certain Conduit.

Baby_Sneak

I really like Holiday by Green Day and Finale by Maedon. Fire Emblem and inFAMOUS music are also really good. And don't even bring up that certain Conduit.
share a vid so we can hear it
plus, did you listen to the vid i shared at above?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
youtube.com/watch?v=j0h2u87JwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtp9gNx7nV0
top is finale bottom is holiday.
Can't find music for inFAMOUS look up infamous 2 music or something.
FE music im not posting here its in brawl and look up fire emblem awakening music.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Also, yes I watched the video. Nice song, powerful lyrics. I'm not the rap music type of guy, but I actually liked it.

Baby_Sneak

awh. but still check out that while i check out the songs you're talking bout

EDIT: nvm u watched it. i will listen to the songs

Baby_Sneak

youtube.com/watch?v=j0h2u87JwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtp9gNx7nV0
top is finale bottom is holiday.
Can't find music for inFAMOUS look up infamous 2 music or something.
FE music im not posting here its in brawl and look up fire emblem awakening music.
ummmm, i like the holiday one, but was finale by madison supposed to be just electronics or something?

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom

I don't even listen to Macklemore, but when my friend played this, all I could think was "maaan that's a nice chorus".

Yes, I'm the type of person who leaves songs on repeat for long periods of time without stopping.