New Zelda Technique: Telesliding!

Discussion in 'Zelda' started by vanity., Jan 10, 2016.

1. vanity.

vanity. Hardcore will never die, but you will.

B- FC:
    0478-4480-1914
    Main:
    Hello all, and today I wish to share a new technique that I've found for Zelda that I call it: telesliding. Hopefully this isn't an old technique, but first, let me give an example.

Did you catch it? If not, the teleslide occurs on the second target I break. You know, when it looks like I just did a long wavedash. So, how do you do it? Well, it's simpler than it looks. Basically, you have to f-air or b-air the target, hold A to teleport to where the target was, and land on an incline while teleporting. So, how can you apply this to your games? Well, here's a list of stages in which telesliding is possible.

(it's actually possible on all stages with a recent discovery, but I need to update this, so oh well)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. vanity.

vanity. Hardcore will never die, but you will.

B- FC:
    0478-4480-1914
    Main:
    I'll try to update this thread, because I found a way to teleslide without inclines! Here's a video demonstrating:

3. lefty1307

lefty1307 New Member

Main:
    What caused you to slide on flat surfaces?

4. player_03

player_03 P3

Main:
    Looks like you have to hit the ground on the frame that you teleport.

5. SilverStarApple

SilverStarApple Member

Main:
    Meanwhile, MagicScrumpy continues to rip off the research of others and shitpost and try to generate controversy with shit like that "Nerfing Fox" video.

"Chloe Dashing" my ass.