New Ideas For Characters

A lot more characters added to the OP list, thinking about leaving out spy, sniper, and medic...

• Take out sniper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take out spy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
For goodness sake, why am i at the bottom of
latest
:'(

Jackpot

some angry little twerp
Could be because everyone knows there's about a 0% chance most of the characters in the OP even get made. Team Fortress 2 characters? Really? You don't seem to understand that just like Project M, Brawl- has limits. Even MORE limits considering they don't have access to the same clone engine that the PMDT has, which seems to be working flawless whereas the one the Minus team uses has a small handful of problems that will hopefully be fixed in 4.0.

DubLTeamz

Master of Arbitrary Opnions
It's not so much that the characters will never get made (It's already been stated that 3rd party is next to impossible), the topic already says it's basically just for fun. As for the lack of activity, coming up with this stuff is hard. No point posting here without something to say, right? I'd love to contribute, but I have exactly 0% creativity right now. We understand it's the chances are between slim and nothing. It's just fun.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
You know there are ideas for characters that already exist too, right? like ganon and DK and diddy.. i was going to put up starfox assault styled ideas next too