Most satisfying move

ROBx4

What move is the most satisfying move or you to land on a person. The move that makes you yell or stand up from the overwhelming amount of hype you feel from connecting with that move.

For me its Ganon's Dair while off the stage. There is no better feeling then seeing the moment when it hits and the opponent freezes in midair for a half sec and their life flashed before their lives just before then rocket to the void below.

Glyph

A long range snipe with ROB's laser, particularly to finish a combo is far and beyond my favorite thing to land.

Vauss

Falcon Punch. Whether it be a completely random shot that happens to hit, a perfect psychic tech chase, or a YOLO flying offstage completely (un)necessary, nothing else quite has that umph to it.

NEWB

Pulling off luigi taunt attack into his upb.

It also feels great to hit with falcons knee after an Uair. That's really hard for to do.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Warlock Punch. Hands down.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Sheik Needle meteor, Mario fAir meteor, Pit dTilt meteor, Mario Spinning Footstool meteor.
Meteors are awesome.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
My most satisfying moves are...

- Flying Falcon Punch
- Falcon Punch > Shield Break > "Come on!" > Falcon Punch
- Falcon Kick > Surprise Short-Hopped Falcon Punch (rarely works)
- Triple Sweetspotted Knee (Quadruple is even better, but rare)
- Sacred Combo: Sweetspotted Knee > Flying Falcon Punch
- Gandouken > Flashy Offstage Move
- Flame Choke Blastline K.O. (and survive)
- 'Dorf's D-Air Spike
- Various Zelda combos (F-Air + B-Air Strings are great)
- Link's Returning Gale Boomerang > Reverse Mortal Draw
- Various Snake combos (Stuck C4 K.O. & Nikita Falling from the Sky K.O. are 2 favorites)
- Ike's Razing Eruption
- Yoshi's Spark Kick and D-Throw > U-Air > U-Air > Egg Throw K.O.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Donkey Kong's offstage sideB.
Ending a Snake combo with C4.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
RemorsefulPositiveIsopod.gif

:(:(:(

Also:
Ganon "Wizard's Spike" (air dspec into the bottom blastzone)
Falcon Teching Hugs
Purin Rollout > Hit-Cancelled Rest
Marth "Modified Ken Comboes"

Air Shieldbreaker > Fair > Air Shieldbreaker > Dair
Sspec > Fair > Dair
Dair > Dair > Dair > Dair > Fair > Dair
Marth Upsmash Stage Spike. I don't understand either.
Ganon Satan Punch

There are some Zeus things I find satisfying as well, but I won't go into those - coz Minus topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i like spiking with ike's down tilt when someone's coming to a ledge... it's especially satisfying when it's used at the end of a side b dash from the other side of the stage, so they don't see it coming

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
A backflipping deku nut drop to Mortal Draw.

KOing an opponent with an unexpected Ending Blow.

Thor

Pikachu Thunder to JC Pikachu Thunder offstage, when the opponent meteor cancels the first one only to get hit by the second one.

MK uthrow and living because of nearly-perfect DI.

While it's technically actually avoiding a satisfying move, I get massive satisfaction out of mashing out of shieldbreak dizzinenss/deku nut dizziness fast enough to avoid the follow up Falcon Punch or Mortal Draw.

NEWB

Guys, you should really see about using the first explosion as a counter. I wish my friend was still around. He demonstrated this really well to me.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
WOLFS UPAIR JUGGLES.

Falcon:
Stomp > Bair > Stomp > first hit of nair autocancel into gentlemen > WHATEVERDQAFUKYOUWANT > Knee > Yes > Taunt > Game.

@NEWB B I cant even "hope" to beat Spookyman without using Falcon. I don't have time to practice shiek or jigs :(