Making Minus Your Own

Overdrive

I got Brawl Minus back when it first came out as "Maximum" and went ham adding in my own custom skins over characters, including changing the CSP's etc. However, I recently saw that 3.Q had come out and updated Minus to that, planning to add in all the skins again...

Unfortunately, while the skins work fine and dandy, I can no longer seem to change the CSP's in Brawl Box as the Character Bust Folder in the common5.pac seems to be missing all the pictures. Was their location changed, or am I doing something wrong?

Disclaimer: This is the first time I've resorted to posting on here since I normally haven't had any trouble adding whatever I've needed to. Thanks in advance!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I like my 'Dorf with a zero-endlag, shield-ignoring Warlock Punch. Not that it's actually ever existed, but that's besides the point.
My "Cancellable Warlock Punch" tweaked build of 3.5 'Dorf has that.

@The Concept: Which of my two 'Dorf tweaks are you trying? CWP may be better than SFWP for an "overpowered" pack.

Thor

I left out the phrase "OHKO" by accident... unless your CWP still OHKOs.

At which point I'll finally have to figure out how to change Minus files to add that in.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Unfortunately, while the skins work fine and dandy, I can no longer seem to change the CSP's in Brawl Box as the Character Bust Folder in the common5.pac seems to be missing all the pictures. Was their location changed, or am I doing something wrong?

Huh, the char_bust_text is perfectly fine with me...
Did you try both the Minus Portrait common5.pac and the vBrawl Portrait common5.pac?
If neither of these worked, perhaps you could export Roy's and Pichu's portraits, then replace 3.Q's char_bust_text with your own, then add back in Roy and Pichu portraits.

Did you check the info folder?

That contains battle portraits, not CSPs.

Overdrive

Huh, the char_bust_text is perfectly fine with me...
Did you try both the Minus Portrait common5.pac and the vBrawl Portrait common5.pac?
If neither of these worked, perhaps you could export Roy's and Pichu's portraits, then replace 3.Q's char_bust_text with your own, then add back in Roy and Pichu portraits.

Yes I tried both the Minus Portrait pac file and the vBrawl pac file.... This is what it looks like for me. http://i.imgur.com/puzYLey.png

I don't have all the files to do the char_bust_text import from anywhere else without compiling all the files from online somewhere. I suppose it wouldn't take long, but I'd prefer to just be able to edit what is already there.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
That's definitely something.
Maybe you can try an updated version of BrawlBox. Here is the most recent version.

For the char_bust_text import I mentioned, I meant that you just export that file from your older common5. If you don't have that old copy, then I apologize for misunderstanding.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Sad. I was defragmenting my SD card to clear out some music issues when my cousin took it out. I lost my entire Minus build. And I had no backup. :( On the bright side, I am able to start from scratch and I already added most of the music/voices/skins I lost.