Just Another Kirby main...

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I've always wanted Kirby's actual Copy Abilities from his games to be in Smash Bros!
Maybe someday those ideas will (gradually) come to fruition...

Also, Aether, why are you so good at making movesets? Like, wow.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Greetings Darxmarx. I hear of lots of people who play Kirby, maybe not so much in Minus, but when I went to MTAC a month or so ago we had a least 8 Kirbys in the 64 man Vbrawl tourney.

Thor

Triple R is also a decent Kirby I've played a lot in vBrawl and Melee, all things considered... but he doesn't travel much (I know on SWF I've heard people say he's top 5 in the nation because there's only like 5 of them...).

NEWB

Those are actually really cool ideas aether. I don't want to buff Kirby really, but as is, minus discourages him from using his copy ability. The ability to gimp or grab with ease is far more useful then any of his copied moves usually. The only thing that's wrong with this is that other characters not mentioned would still maintain the hat status and just copy other characters specials. It isn't uniform if some give him his powers and others give character specific powers. Still support it though!

Other Aether

Mediator
Those are actually really cool ideas aether. I don't want to buff Kirby really, but as is, minus discourages him from using his copy ability. The ability to gimp or grab with ease is far more useful then any of his copied moves usually. The only thing that's wrong with this is that other characters not mentioned would still maintain the hat status and just copy other characters specials. It isn't uniform if some give him his powers and others give character specific powers. Still support it though!
Thanks!

The unmentioned characters could probably be given powers with a little more thinking (example: Zelda gives Magic Kirby, Samus gives Missile Kirby), and the ones who couldn't could just get duplications of already existing powers (example: Fox gives Laser Kirby). KRTDL super powers could be given (example: Ike gives the super sword, a one-use massive swing). Additionally, powers could just be made up (example: Olimar gives Pikmin Kirby, who dresses like an extremely fat Purple Pikmin and throws himself to inflict heavy damage and knockback).

Last edited by a moderator: