Get rid of Pokemon Trainer cycle?

Thor

Samus can go to ZSS via a secret taunt, although ZSS cannot turn into Samus [and the dev team either doesn't want to make this possible or doesn't know how, as I've asked about it several times in various forms].

Xentas

Some Minus Fan Who Likes Criticism
Samus into ZSS with a taunt in Minus's mechanics is pretty pointless, though it's faithful to vBrawl at least in some form.

What's the plan for the down specials? I'd imagine Charizard's to be an extention of his side air, like Wario's up special designed differently.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Samus can go to ZSS via a secret taunt, although ZSS cannot turn into Samus [and the dev team either doesn't want to make this possible or doesn't know how, as I've asked about it several times in various forms].
Is trivial to do but there's really no reason to do so. It doesn't make sense flavor wise and gameplay wise it would be better to let ZSS just spawn more armor.

Samus into ZSS with a taunt in Minus's mechanics is pretty pointless, though it's faithful to vBrawl at least in some form.

What's the plan for the down specials? I'd imagine Charizard's to be an extention of his side air, like Wario's up special designed differently.
Charizard will probably be getting something similar to his Smash 4 side special (in terms of appearance, it'll probably be closer to the space animal illusions in functionality).

Thor

Is trivial to do but there's really no reason to do so. It doesn't make sense flavor wise and gameplay wise it would be better to let ZSS just spawn more armor.

Charizard will probably be getting something similar to his Smash 4 side special (in terms of appearance, it'll probably be closer to the space animal illusions in functionality).

I hope you know I've also suggested more than once that ZSS get a secret taunt that spawns armor. I figured taunt switching between the two would be really cool, but I guess no one else thinks so...

Will Charizard down+B become rock smash, and his side special become something similar to Smash 4 side special, or what? Making something similar to spacie side+b as his down+b strikes me as a little unintuitive...

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
The specials will be remapped if we do that. While that unfortunately does remove a little bit of the offensive utility of rock-smash having a fourth special that gives Charizard options that he had a complete lack of before should be a pretty big net buff.

Xentas

Charizard is one of my favorites. A buff for 'Zard is going to be pretty awesome. So he's going to have an illusion-thing now? Will it be broken as heck like Fox's (tons of cancel options) or more like Falco's (stunning)?

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
I meant it'll be closer to the illusions in the sense that it'll probably be a fixed length dash with no charge-up.

Xentas

It's gonna be Dragon Rush, right?

Turk Injaydii

Brawl Zeus Bandwagon-Rider
I dont know how much work it would take, but the complete removal of Rock Smash would be awesome. Dude's a Fire/Flying type, that looks like a Dragon. Pokemon has a PLETHORA of Fire, Dragon, and Flying moves that would be more fitting for him. PMs Charizard was fantastic. He became an aerial BEAST and had moves that actually fit zard as a Pokemon. I know yall would prolly be unique, and I encourage that. Just giving the it as an example. I'd like Charizard to actually FEEL like Charizard. Rock Smash just doesn't make sense.