Finish the Sentence

Jackpot

some angry little twerp
...charge Ganondorf's Volcano Kick via a down-smash to make it deal its maximum damage.

The second most important reason I'm going to hell is...

Thor

^that double post [that has been removed].

When I met a strange man offering me ice cream from a truck while weird music was playing, I...

Last edited by a moderator:

DubLTeamz

Master of Arbitrary Opnions
...used my albino Galapagos Newt to get a 360 no-scope on his lawn gnome.

Everything made sense, until...

equationcrunchor

Filthy Casual
Someone tried to put a scope on Ganon's arm for a 360 with-scope.

THIS IS...

Thor

Nintendo made a character that is one white man with a whole bunch of colors following him.

If posts in here were actually liked by people that liked them...

equationcrunchor

Filthy Casual
Parity is a mathematical term that describes the property of an integer's inclusion in one of two categories: even or odd. An integer is even if it is 'evenly divisible' by two and odd if it is not even.[1] For example, 6 is even because there is no remainder when dividing it by 2. By contrast, 3, 5, 7, 21 leave a remainder of 1 when divided by 2. Examples of even numbers include −4, 0, 8, and 1734. In particular, zero is an even number.[2] Some examples of odd numbers are −5, 3, 9, and 73. Parity does not apply to non-integer numbers.

A formal definition of an even number is that it is an integer of the form n = 2k, where k is an integer;[3] it can then be shown that an odd number is an integer of the formn = 2k + 1. This classification applies only to integers, i.e., non-integers like 1/2 or 4.201 are neither even nor odd.

The sets of even and odd numbers can be defined as following:[4]

• Even
    bb0bf82f34951e3b5ceb5128a071c98d.png
  • Odd
    21a29c0314cce03d780d748d26e56b18.png
A number (i.e., integer) expressed in the decimal numeral system is even or odd according to whether its last digit is even or odd. That is, if the last digit is 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9, then it is odd; otherwise it is even. The same idea will work using any even base. In particular, a number expressed in the binary numeral system is odd if its last digit is 1 and even if its last digit is 0. In an odd base, the number is even according to the sum of its digits – it is even if and only if the sum of its digits is even.[5]

Copypasta from Wikipedia is...

Thor

a crime against humanity [as is other copy-pasta].

Instead of picking Falco and lasercamping or Fox and shinespiking, I could pick...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Lucario, and float around like I'm on the moon.

One of the most fun things to do in Minus is...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
...not appropriate for this forum...

The new thing I like the most about Brawl Minus 4.0b is...

Huh, I guess no one wants to play this little game anymore. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

...probably not exist, as the earth would have no atmosphere and be inhospitable [never mind the host of other issues].

When you see Megasaturn99 posting really stupid stuff, you can only...

Thor

...strive to reach great heights (or depths) that have been shown possible to reach.

If I was remembered via a famous quote, it would be...

"Actually, now that I think about it, didn't Jackie Chan beforem a SHFFL before?"

One thing I want for Minus 4.0 is...