certain stages not working

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i don't know if i downloaded a bad version (
i noticed that after reloading last time, i no longer had the "yoshi-train"-yoshi's island melee stage, the frozen over newpork city, or the cave thing in dialga's spear pillar (**they're now the yoshi's island melee just without those tow spinning block platforms from vanilla, and new pork city is saffron city, and dialga spear pillar doesn't have that cave**)
), but for a while now, a lot of stages i try to load crash the game:

-luigi's mansion
-mushroomy kingdom -day (also, the underground one just loads a black screen where the floor and walls and everything are practically invisible, but the characters showed up)
-lylat cruise
-ice climber summit
-pictochat
-and i think flatzone, but i forgot :p

Other Aether

Mediator
Sounds like you have another conflicting mod. Is Project M or something also installed on your SD Card?

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
No, not the same one... I do have a few codes added to brawl minus's, like custom stage freedom, and infinite smash balls, but these stages didn't work before I added these codes either

Smilindeth

Verify you have the correct module files for those stages.
THey may require something for those slots, if not, make sure Minus isn't replacing those slot's module files.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
alright, i'll check that out, but probably tomorrow since with the update coming up, i might not need to..