BrawlEx pack?

Other Aether

Mediator
Yeah sure.And it may be pichu....
To test you could try it out with release 1.01 (if you have it downloaded) because that version doesn't have Pichu. Give me a little while, I'll try to finish balancing either sometime tonight or tomorrow, depending on how hard it is.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Here you go. Sorry for the mess in the zip folder. It just goes to show how much of an extensive project it was to get him in. If you don't like my sloppiness, I've also included the original rar file I got from brawl vault.

And Aether, I'd love that. I'll send you a PM.

Edit: apparently the server doesn't like big files. So I took out the original download. I'll still give it to you separately though.

Edit2: This website hates my submissions. Here is a google drive link. Forget about the first edit.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lbAI3Kpb72MzVhR280RXNkc0E/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning

Ikesexual
I have a Roy that is almost completely balanced for 3.3. I'll release him soon. :)

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
WAIT!! the original creator of the Goku moveset is working on an update anyway!! xP also, he's going to release an update to his Naruto moveset and finally release the first version of his Luffy moveset around the same time as that!! ... ...for now, i think the shadow moveset, the waluigi moveset, and the grey fox moveset would be great if they could be balanced for minus!! :D

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Okay. I'll send it to Aether.

Jade_Rock

Cool that you got it to work!I'm deleting minus off my sd and putting an unmodded version to make sure I didn't mess it up before.I hope it works.