BrawlEx pack?

Jade_Rock

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a BrawlEx pack for Max 3.3.I doubt it since most characters aren't balanced for minus though...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
What exactly are you asking for? BrawlEX pack? You mean a version of Minus 3.3 with more characters?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I have one with PM's Mewtwo and Roy. I don't know PSA, or I'd change them and rebalance them. I've tried adding more characters but they failed and I don't know why. Still in testing.

Check the Brawl Vault though. You never know what you may find in there.

Jade_Rock

Oh alright nevermind then.

I got finals for the next two weeks then it's summer,so I may be able to make a Ex pack in the summer since I know a little psa I will try to rebalance them.Though I was never able to get csps and that kind of stuff to work...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I got them for all the characters I've put in. I just can't get Shadow the Hedgehog to finish a match without crashing.

I'm willing to help you out with it.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Sure. Check your inbox

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Have. This. File!

Attachments

• ShadowV2.5.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 316

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Do you? Please, if you fix this. I will be...very grateful.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Haha oh yeah. Give me a minute, I may have fixed my problem. If this works, I'll feel really dumb.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
yeah you need the brawl ex files. I just gave you the files I downloaded. I'll give them to you

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I DID IT! Haha. Now I shall give you everything. Give me time to assemble the files into a zip folder.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
...I didn't have a FitShadowResult.pac file. Silly me. :oops:

Jade_Rock

Yay I found my old BrawlEx build with like 60 people going to add people to minus see what happens.No custom csp and bp's though...

EDIT:Didn't work...why?!It works in vbrawl.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Who's on this list? If I may ask.

Jade_Rock

Cloud,Chrom,Goku,Kidbuu,Ridley,Roy,Mewtwo,Gray Fox,Naruto,Deadpool,Tails,Wolverine,Zero,Sephrioth,Kain,Knuckles,Waluigi,Some Mario Clone,Independent Pokemon trainer pokemon,Megaman.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Goodness. You still want the shadow files?

Jade_Rock

Yea!
I'll try my back in vbrawl to see if it works,maybe it's not just minus.'

EDIT:It worked in vbrawl.wtf!

Last edited by a moderator: