Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I said almost everybody.

NEWB is also bottom of the list for being able to read "imo's."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
So people who've played just about everyone at least once: Glyph, Gold, Thor, me(except bent), kein? Lighting? Owo?

Skill hierarchy (imo):
1.Glyph
2.Gold
3.Darx
3a.Bash
3b.Thor
4.Concept
5.Doqk
5a.Megasaturn
6.NEWB

I havent played everyone else enough yet so I couldn't fit you in. Srry.

I don't believe I've played Bash, Doqk or Megasaturn. Everyone else I've beaten at least three times. Gold and I go back and forth depending on who I use. I would honestly place Gold at the top of the skill tree and then Glyph and myself in either 2nd or 3rd.

Going from who I've fought, and the skill required to use the characters each person used, I would likely place them somewhere similarly to this.

1. Gold
2. Myself
3. Glyph
4. Darx
5. Baby Sneak
6. Concept
7. Pin Clock
8. Thor

Lightning

Ikesexual
Lighting?
VDKwhzU.png

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I'm in your top 5 bash? Lol.

If I recall right, I've hardly played darx, if ever, and I've never played doqk. Never played megasaturn either.

That being said, you don't rate skill based on your own experience. People handle other players and playstyles differently. We need to, like, all play in a tourney :)

Baby_Sneak is hosting a tourney. If you want to participate ( not just you NEWB. Not singling you out here) go sign up before July 8th.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Hahaha. This amuses me greatly.
Lightning I'd say is on my skill level, but she's definitely more knowledgeable than I am. I know skill when I see it, but when it comes to terminology or special techniques in Smash, I don't know anything. The only people I haven't played are Bent, Ellipsis, MegaSaturn. Now that I think about it, I've played a lot of people. The only devs I've played are Kien, Glyph, and Glitch. I've never defeated Glyph, and I've only beaten Kien once. Gold and I are roughly 4wins - 15+wins, in his favor. That being said, based on my experiences, I can only rank the top three slots.
1. Kien
1. Glyph
1. Gold
Equals, but I'll say they're the toughest fighters I've ever encountered in my life. Everyone after that is up in the air, some days they've put up very epic matches, and others days I'll win with 2+ stock left.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I wasn't sure if we could do equals. Either way, he doesn't really fight much but Thunda is definitely on our level as well.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I remember him. He was the one who did the every friday updates back on the old forum right?
Hm. I'm just in the game to beat everyone once.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
That sounds like a fun goal. Are you up for some matches right now?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Sure. If you're still here.

Thor

I'm not a dev but I wouldn't mind voting for this [yes I would like to be on the panel]. That said, I've played Bent hardly at all and I don't think I've ever played Pin or some of the others that are on various PRs (Pin is the main one).

I'm also 18 and not even 2 months yet in terms of age. But I suppose that is late teens.

If I'm supposed to just place my vote right in here I can do that in a subsequent post, but I'd assume we need the panel assembled before the votes are cast.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I'm in your top 5 bash? Lol.

Baby_Sneak is hosting a tourney. If you want to participate ( not just you NEWB. Not singling you out here) go sign up before July 8th.
You're improving so fast and its scary.
Hahaha. This amuses me greatly.
Lightning I'd say is on my skill level, but she's definitely more knowledgeable than I am. I know skill when I see it, but when it comes to terminology or special techniques in Smash, I don't know anything. The only people I haven't played are Bent, Ellipsis, MegaSaturn. Now that I think about it, I've played a lot of people. The only devs I've played are Kien, Glyph, and Glitch. I've never defeated Glyph, and I've only beaten Kien once. Gold and I are roughly 4wins - 15+wins, in his favor. That being said, based on my experiences, I can only rank the top three slots.
1. Kien
1. Glyph
1. Gold
Equals, but I'll say they're the toughest fighters I've ever encountered in my life. Everyone after that is up in the air, some days they've put up very epic matches, and others days I'll win with 2+ stock left.
this.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
It used to destroy people. Other people got used to it really quickly, and they improved. I, however, have not. You'll be able to beat it soon.