BRAWL MINUS DEV STREAM! SUNDAY 8PM EST/5PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
0264fa79c6.png

Hello, Brawl Minus community!

While for a long time we have been working in silence and secrecy, you may have been wondering "What even goes on back there?" "What's the development team like? How do they work together?" "What is the process in deciding what goes into Brawl Minus and what does not?" "How can I ask the development team questions directly in a way that I know they'll answer it?"

Well, Timmy, have I got news for you!

THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH, AT 8PM EST/5PM PST, we will be streaming our bi-monthly Skype meeting! Listen to the smooth sounds of us talking character, stage, global, and many more changes as well as answer questions that can be posted in this thread now or in the chat during the stream! If this takes off right, you can safely expect us to set up even more streams in the future!

We would also like to take this time to introduce our official Twitch channel! When events are announced to be streamed by us, you can find them here!
twitch.tv/brawlminus

Feel free to post any questions about the game to be answered in the stream here!

Once again that's
SUNDAY MARCH 8TH
8 PM EST/5 PM PST
twitch.tv/brawlminus
BE THERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
SO I GUESS WE'RE SHARING OUR RELIGIONS NOW?
I'm an atheist. =P
But seriously, why can you only "hang out" on that specific day and time?
This has gotten seriously off topic, but because Jews are supposed to rest Friday nights and Saturday mornings that only leaves Saturday afternoon and Sunday(which she refuses to do) to really go on dates. Weekdays are of course too busy to really do anything.

Sammi-husky

Scientist #1
Minus Backroom
Listen to the smooth sounds of us talking character, stage, global, and many more changes.

OKAY, i call shenanigans. Your just TRYING to make me spit my drink aren't you? You funny clock you. Pun Clock at his best

DAN2Y

i honestly fear the release of 4.0, i just finished my 3.Q Version to make it Netplay compatible and I hope that 4.0 won't use too much BrawlEX stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.