Brawl Minus 4.2: The answer to life, the universe, and everything!

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
upload_2017-12-28_12-42-30.png

It's been quite some time since a release post, hasn't it?

Well, without further ado, I welcome you to Brawl Minus 4.2! This version aims to bring back some missed features in Minus, and throws some new things in as an added bonus! (And also rebalances the game, but you know that was going to happen by this point) For the full changes, see the Changelog Thread here!

Without further ado, here are the download links for the game! Choose your style as always!

WII
Minus Art
vBrawl Art

NETPLAY
(Windows)
(Mac) - Coming Soon!

Now that we're back on track, let's BREAK THE LIMITS better than we ever have before!

Coepe

Crouching with GCN ROB crashes the game. Could you please consider fixing this? I really like that costume and wish it was useable.

Marcy

it just crashes trying to load the character select screen

Maybe i should be more specific, Minus Art wont even load brawl minus, and Vbrawl will crash at css. ive redownloaded 13 times now.

Bugz24

idk whats going on but its not working i put the files on a sd and i launch via homebrew but it just launches normal smash brawl

Korporal_Kapuzen

For some unknown reason the only controls I can input into the controller configuration is button A, L&R triggers, and both of the analog sticks directions.