Brawl Minus 3.5 has arrived!

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
The game is great i just find myself playing it all the time but its mot perfect sometimes the game would just randomly freeze out of nowhere and some of the moves added aren't really useful but my biggest problems were dodging and Gannon....For dodging especially in the air i cant do anything till a few seconds after i hit the ground this makes playing it extremely hard and only sets me up tp be air juggled until i die which gets really annoying after having it repeated and Gannon for the next update could u please tone him down sure hes fun to play as but horrible to play against He is way too fast and way too strong there is no way that a Gannon punch should be an instant 700% in damage and theres no way he should be able to kill someone as big as snake at 60% from a gannon kick from half way across the stage otherwise great job on Roy and the detail some of the stages are broken or unfinished but its nothing too serious. I hope the next update will also bring new characters or more stages!

There's much much MUCH more threatening things in minus than Ganon. Jigglypuff can kill everyone in the cast at under 50%. Ganon is heavy set Lightning bruiser. The trick is a simple as not getting hit as alot of his attacks have alot of startup and he's easily punishable.

Thor

Marthkid1 said:
The game is great i just find myself playing it all the time but its mot perfect sometimes the game would just randomly freeze out of nowhere and some of the moves added aren't really useful but my biggest problems were dodging and Gannon....For dodging especially in the air i cant do anything till a few seconds after i hit the ground this makes playing it extremely hard and only sets me up tp be air juggled until i die which gets really annoying after having it repeated and Gannon for the next update could u please tone him down sure hes fun to play as but horrible to play against He is way too fast and way too strong there is no way that a Gannon punch should be an instant 700% in damage and theres no way he should be able to kill someone as big as snake at 60% from a gannon kick from half way across the stage otherwise great job on Roy and the detail some of the stages are broken or unfinished but its nothing too serious. I hope the next update will also bring new characters or more stages!

This isn't that easy for me to read but I'll try to respond to each thing.

Glad you like the game and Roy, should probably try to talk to some devs about the freezing thing - if you can identify what causes it that would be great, one thing I know causes freezing (or used to and I think still does) is the random character selection - apparently it sometimes chooses random as the character, and the game can't load the character random (because one doesn't exist) so it crashes. If it's crashing during gameplay, that's a different issue.

Air dodging is disabled during tumble in Brawl- - this means that after knockback has ended, when your character is spinning around in circles (it's sort of hard to explain but if this doesn't make sense I'll link some random video where a person is tumbling) you cannot airdodge. You can escape tumble by wiggling the control stick back and forth (left and right usually), jumping, or doing any attack (regular aerial or a special). Hope this helps.

Ganondorf is really strong, but he's not unbeatable by any stretch. The Warlock Punch is very hard to land against a careful opponent, if not impossible - you can roll away from it, spotdodge it if you're gutsy, or just run away, and if you are already far away (say as Snake), you can throw a projectile or wait it out (so as Snake, you could throw a grenade or use his rocket launcher). Ganondorf is really strong in knockback as well, but he is easy to combo, and if you mean Snake is dying from the middle of the stage at 60% I don't think that actually works on stage but Metal Cavern, if it even works there... if it is killing him at the edge, you can either hold up while being hit to alter your trajectory so you will have to be hit harder to die off the sides (this is called directional influence, and it can be done to any move) or else you can try to dodge it/shield it like other moves. There are also specific characters he has problems with, but if you want that advice there is probably another thread for that (or we can make one in the character discussion area to discuss Ganondorf and dealing with him).