Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

Thor

I think there's some rule where if someone hasn't been able to set up a time with you for like a week, you get it by default, but you should ask Bent 00 or someone else about that.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I think there's some rule where if someone hasn't been able to set up a time with you for like a week, you get it by default, but you should ask Bent 00 or someone else about that.
Bent 00 said:
- If a Challenger and a Champ agree on a time and date to fight for a title, and the Challenger doesn't show, the Challenger's Challenge is void and must be resent. If the Champ doesn't show, he or she still has 7 days from the time of the Challenge to reschedule.
Technically a date for our match hasn't been agreed on yet, because I want a fair fight, and not some cheap way of getting in.
---
Claiming Yoshi RU and challenging Bent for Yoshi champ.
SvyDIC0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

While these aren't official since I don't have access to a Wi-Fi compatible Wii until a few days from now, people should be aware that I am considering pursuing the following M3 titles [this is also sort of notes for myself]:
MK
Falco
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Ivysaur
King Dedede
Kirby
Link
Lucario
Marth
Olimar
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Sheik
Toon Link
Wolf
Zelda and Sheik
Zero Suit Samus

For the record, most of these are more because I want to play people good at the character than because I actually want the title - I fully expect to lose at least the Captain Falcon, ICs, King Dedede, Olimar, and Zelda and Sheik champion matchups (since those all have open slots, I'd challenge champion). I'm also not terribly optimistic about most of them besides the top 2 (the characters I played before I left), but I want an excuse to play a bunch of people when I get back.

So put me down for open RU spots in those categories for now (should be all but Link, Lucario [though those players were listed as "long inactive" I believe], Marth, and Zero Suit Samus) and I can start issuing challenges when I can actually access Wi-Fi.

And if one can't claim an open RU spot without Wi-Fi, then I claim them as of the 10th, so someone can claim those open spots beforehand and I'll duke it out with them too.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I am The Concept. Why am I not Sheik champ? Who must I face to change this?
I SUMMON YOU SHEIK CHAMP!!!

SAHunterMech

CQC Apprentice
Minus Backroom
How did I not see this before?

I would like to submit an application for:

C. Falcon
Fox
Ganon
Sheik
Samus
Snake
Zero Suit Samus

References:

Smash Bros. 64 - During my tenure with this game, I mostly played Samus, camped, and spammed. However, I was only about 8 years old at the time, so hopefully all is forgiven. Currently I play Falcon with a bit more... expertise than before.

Smash Bros. Melee - A slightly older me (12 years) managed to keep up the same Spamus tactics with this title, granted, with a little more success. Having come back to the game in more recent times, I've managed to get a hold of the unwieldy Falcon, as well as Ganondorf.

Smash Bros. Brawl - Much to the chagrin of my friends, I mained Falcon in this game; didn't like anyone else. After enduring beatdown after beatdown, Minus was a godsend, as it brought the captain back up to his rightful place as ASS-KICKER EXTRAORDINAIRE; now all I had to do was TRULY learn Falcon, putting my skills to the test like never before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

How did I not see this before?

I would like to submit an application for:

C. Falcon
Fox
Ganon
Sheik
Samus
Snake
Zero Suit Samus

References:

Smash Bros. 64 - During my tenure with this game, I mostly played Samus, camped, and spammed. However, I was only about 8 years old at the time, so hopefully all is forgiven. Currently I play Falcon with a bit more... expertise than before.

Smash Bros. Melee - A slightly older me (12 years) managed to keep up the same Spamus tactics with this title, granted, with a little more success. Having come back to the game in more recent times, I've managed to get a hold of the unwieldy Falcon, as well as Ganondorf.

Smash Bros. Brawl - Much to the chagrin of my friends, I mained Falcon in this game; didn't like anyone else. After enduring beatdown after beatdown, Minus was a godsend, as it brought the captain back up to his rightful place as ASS-KICKER EXTRAORDINAIRE; now all I had to do was TRULY learn Falcon, putting my skills to the test like never before.

That's not how this... look, unlike everything on a smartphone, there's not an app for this...

You should read the OP, but in a nutshell, you either claim the spots that are open or challenge current RU holders for their spot, and if you get those you can challenge the champ.

Valravn

When I get my Wii set up for wifi, I think I'll try to become the Sonic Champion. (Maybe the Pokemon Champion if I work on my Squirtle a bit more.)

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
@Bent 00 I formally challenge you for the Sheik Mirror Match Master Champion spot.
I will not take it by technicality. I'd truly like a response from you.
Thank you.