Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

My apologies, I was busy with some other stuff today [helping out around the house and such]. Are you going to be available some time this weekend?

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
My apologies, I was busy with some other stuff today [helping out around the house and such]. Are you going to be available some time this weekend?
No problem. I may be available sometime between 7-10 PM EST Thursday and/or Friday. Look for me in the Active Users list and the Chat.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
Damn now's a really good time for someone to tell me how to play online via Dolphin!

I'm coming for that Ike championship!

Also interested in Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Wolf, Lucario, Wario, Bowser, and Falco!

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Damn now's a really good time for someone to tell me how to play online via Dolphin!

I'm coming for that Ike championship!

Also interested in Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Wolf, Lucario, Wario, Bowser, and Falco!
Once you can get it up and running, I'll put you in any open RU spots. RetroStation will probably be able to help you with that.

RetroStation

If it moves, SMASH IT.
Everything needed to play online via Dolphin was mentioned in my introduction post. To recap:

- You need a legit Wii NAND dump (I got mine from a roommate's Wii that's currently unused) in your Dolphin directory (User/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii). See Method 2 in this post.
- Grab the wiimmfi codeset from the Minus board and plop that into your SD card.
-If all goes well when connecting to WFC, you'll receive an error code 23899. The Wimmfi server has registered your console, but will keep it inactive until 7 days after registration. This delay is to prevent Dolphin users with generic NANDs to just hop on the server and cheat (apparently this is a major issue in MKWii online).

EDIT: Also Lucis Perficio , you're gonna have to take on the winner of me vs Doqtor Kirby for the Ganon and Falcon spots... And I'm damn sure not going down without a fight.

Thor

While I'm at it, I'll fight the winner of Doq vs RetroStation [or loser of if that's the champion slot] for one of those Ganondorf slots [and ditto for the Falcon slot, so two battles]. Also NEWB I'm looking for the Falco champion slot, at least if we can get a good connection...

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I think I'm gonna get in on this Falcon RU craziness. I'll challenge whoever wins out of the lot of you. Let's be honest, everyone has a Falcon in Minus, except maybe LB. XD

EDIT: Also, Mind as well challenge Retro for that empty Snake slot. If he wants it, he has to earn it. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
My Brawl tag is "Sprky"
I would like to claim Pichu.

My FC will be updated in my signature.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Slight update, I beat Retro 2-0 for the empty Snake RU slot. So, mind as well go for it.

Bent 00 , I'm comin for that Snake title.

NEWB

Im screwing around with the new smash 4 update. Ill relinquish the title but ill be getting it back in 4.0! And i might bring apostrophes with me!

Thor

Bent 00 we seem to be unable to coordinate [probably mostly my fault]. Eh... Thursday this week doesn't' work for me, but name a time and timezone that does and I'll make sure to be in the Brawl Minus chat [the one accessed by clicking chat on the forum homepage] in that timespan [I may not be on immediately if that's when dinner is but I'll make it on at some point].

RetroStation

If it moves, SMASH IT.
Unfortunately, I'm not the current Falcon RU because Thor, BC, and I fought each other for it. You want the slot? Talk to BC.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Alright, it's been way over a week since I challenged Bash and SAHunterMech, so I'll be taking the Jiggs and Sheik RUs. And in turn, I'm challenging MegaSaturn99 for the Jiggs title and The Concept for the Sheik title.