Playtester
Welp, I just beat Bent 3-0, and I have claimed the Yoshi title. =D

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Is it just me.....or was I challenged?

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Gonna make a few more challenges cuz why not.
I'm gonna claim one of the empty RU slots for Lucas, and challenge MegaSaturn99 for the Lucas title.
I'm gonna claim the open RU slot for D3 and challenge Pin Clock for the D3 title.
And I'm gonna challenge Thor for the Toon Link RU.

Thor

Well I kept my Lucas spot(somehow) 3-2 in the silliest MMM game I've had yet.

Now I want videos.

I'm gonna fight BC soonish [my "College stuff" pile is sitting right in the area I normally sit to play Wii, so I'm gonna try to move that soon], and I may or may not seek a Wolf rematch while we're doing TL stuff.

Also I wanna fight you for Lucas, not cuz I'll win [I hope to not get 4-stocked], but because I need an excuse to play you, and I'd rather not fight you over Peach [since I think getting an RU for that is one of the hardest RUs to get, next to like Link]. This challenge isn't official yet (more on that below).

Also we should remove Bent 00 and Gold_TSG from their RU/Champion slots and move their names to retired to make the page neater so to speak - I tagged you both in case either of you still do this [in which case, I'm actually glad I'm wrong cuz you're both solid players], but it'd also make it more clear where two RUs can just duke it out for champion status [ex myself and NEWB].

I'll be home until August something (like 20th or whatever) so I have several challenges to issue, BUT I'm not issuing any until I get the space in front of my Wii cleaned up [so I can actually use it] and play out the TL ditto with BC first [I think it'd be disrespectful to issue challenges when BC and I haven't established a time for our ditto yet, due to said room messiness].

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Now I want videos.

I'm gonna fight BC soonish [my "College stuff" pile is sitting right in the area I normally sit to play Wii, so I'm gonna try to move that soon], and I may or may not seek a Wolf rematch while we're doing TL stuff.

Also I wanna fight you for Lucas, not cuz I'll win [I hope to not get 4-stocked], but because I need an excuse to play you, and I'd rather not fight you over Peach [since I think getting an RU for that is one of the hardest RUs to get, next to like Link]. This challenge isn't official yet (more on that below).

I'll be home until August something (like 20th or whatever) so I have several challenges to issue, BUT I'm not issuing any until I get the space in front of my Wii cleaned up [so I can actually use it] and play out the TL ditto with BC first [I think it'd be disrespectful to issue challenges when BC and I haven't established a time for our ditto yet, due to said room messiness].
I want to play you since I've heard you've gotten better. I'll take you up on your challenge. Unfortunately, I only recorded 1 maybe 2 games because we agreed the games were so stupid.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Hey... the games weren't that stupid... they just really weren't recording worthy.

Also, Thor, you forgot to add Glyph to that list, as I don't believe he plays Minus anymore either. And please... if we were to have a Wolf rematch, you'd probably 3-0 me. I don't practice Wolf at all. XD

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm surprised I'm even still there when I've been retired for ages now.

I'd rather do M3 matches for smash 4, but no one seems to care about that, so I never bothered to make a topic for it.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
You thought I was dead... you thought I was dead...
but you were wrong...
h4Ytg2v.gif

Thor

I want to play you since I've heard you've gotten better. I'll take you up on your challenge. Unfortunately, I only recorded 1 maybe 2 games because we agreed the games were so stupid.

My Lucas sucks lel. I just want to play you and we'll probably do more than just the MMM.

But again, I need my area in front of my Wii cleaned out.

Hey... the games weren't that stupid... they just really weren't recording worthy.

Also, Thor, you forgot to add Glyph to that list, as I don't believe he plays Minus anymore either. And please... if we were to have a Wolf rematch, you'd probably 3-0 me. I don't practice Wolf at all. XD

I haven't played Minus since March. I just count on being good at other games, Minus being not that hard to learn and apply fundamentals [how I picked up a lot of characters kinda fast], and Wolf starting to feel slightly more intuitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I haven't trained in Minus for a long time.
However, I am still keeping my Sheik title.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I have defeated the mighty Pin Clock 3-0, and have obtained the Dedede title. XD
I also obtained the Toon Link RU from Thor, though not through the best way. So, I mind as well challenge Kien for the Toon Link title. XD

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Gonna make a few challenges, since I'd rather not see this die. XD

I'm gonna take the remaining Ivy RU, and I'm assuming Thor and I have to play for the champ spot, since there isn't one.

2nd, I'm gonna challenge Bashdemears for that Jiggs RU, cuz I feel like it.

and 3rd, I'm gonna challenge SAHunterMech for the Sheik RU(well, more like wait for a week).

Thor

MegaSaturn99 I forfeit my RU spot for Ivysaur. [I claimed it when I thought my Ivysaur was much better than it actually is and I don't want it anymore.] BC is [or should be] the Ivysaur champ. I'll also forfeit the ICs and Lucario slot while I'm at it, and claim the Link and Luigi RU slots that Bent currently has [since he quit Minus]. If Bent 00 is still interested in defending those slots we'll do the challenge, but I think he's basically gone from Minus forever.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
MegaSaturn99I'll [...] claim the Link and Luigi RU slots that Bent currently has [since he quit Minus]. If Bent 00 is still interested in defending those slots we'll do the challenge, but I think he's basically gone from Minus forever.
Gone forever? I never left. I just don't post much anymore, because

A.) I've been banned from talking about the thing in Minus that bothers me the most, so that cancer continues to fester.
B.) One of the mods (Gold, I assume) threatened that my "next offense" would result in a permaban. I'd rather not tread on such thin ice by posting, since it seems to be so easy to offend people around here.

So I've been lurking, watching sadly as Minus slips further into obscurity. I haven't played Minus since I stopped posting months ago -- switched to Smash 4 -- but I'll still accept challenges for any titles I hold. I doubt I'll claim any new ones, but it wouldn't be right to just give up my titles without a fight, since I'm the one who started the MMM.

Link and Luigi, eh... Are you free anytime Tuesday, or mid-Wednesday?

Thor

Gone forever? I never left. I just don't post much anymore, because

A.) I've been banned from talking about the thing in Minus that bothers me the most, so that cancer continues to fester.
B.) One of the mods (Gold, I assume) threatened that my "next offense" would result in a permaban. I'd rather not tread on such thin ice by posting, since it seems to be so easy to offend people around here.

So I've been lurking, watching sadly as Minus slips further into obscurity. I haven't played Minus since I stopped posting months ago -- switched to Smash 4 -- but I'll still accept challenges for any titles I hold. I doubt I'll claim any new ones, but it wouldn't be right to just give up my titles without a fight, since I'm the one who started the MMM.

Link and Luigi, eh... Are you free anytime Tuesday, or mid-Wednesday?

What time Tuesday? I'm central standard time by the way, so as I post this, it's 9:50 for me [give or take a few minutes if my computer's clock is fast/slow].

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Late night Tuesday works for me. I'm on Eastern Time.

BTW, use this codeset -- it won't desync if one of us footstools like the default 3.Q one does. (source)

EDIT: Got stuff to do during the day, no plans for the night yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

Ok, so are you available now or what? And should I look in the chat on the forums or what?