[27.02] X Series for Minus - Chapter 2: Youmu

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Because it changes nothing with the way this community reacts to independent mods, with apathy.
There are plenty of people interested in independent mods, they're just not vocal about it. My WP tweaks have been downloaded over 100 times.

If I were a dev, and I couldn't reach an agreement with the other devs about how a certain character should be, I'd just release my own custom version(s) like Kien did. Better to have your work the way you want it out there in some form, rather than not at all.

Eventually there will be an "Ultimate" mod by fans which adds all the content the devs refused to include.

It's happening with Project M, it'll happen with Minus too. Release something that the fans aren't quite happy with, and they'll mod it.

I think there are many more players besides Doq and I that are unsatisfied with 'Dorf (among other things) -- they just don't post on these forums.

I'm going full shots right now [...] Now look I'm not firing shots at the Minus Dev Team [...]
They did nothing wrong except make ganon bad. [...] I'm actually fine with the current development dorf
Make up your mind, Doq. You're contradicting yourself.

Who honestly thinks that 4.0b 'Dorf doesn't need help?

Last edited:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
So two Nerfs, plus minor tweaks to global fall speed and jump velocity are enough to take 'Dorf from "garbage" to "fine"?

I'm not convinced, but OK then... -_-