2.x.6 all characters

DAN2Y

I made a Brawl Minus 2.x.6 ISO with the ISO Builder today. everything works fine, except that i don't have all characters when i boot up the game.
I use the ISO for netplay, so a Save-File won't help. Is there an AR Code to enables all characters?
I hope someone can solve it.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I made a Brawl Minus 2.x.6 ISO with the ISO Builder today. everything works fine, except that i don't have all characters when i boot up the game.
I use the ISO for netplay, so a Save-File won't help. Is there an AR Code to enables all characters?
I hope someone can solve it.
There are so many things wrong with this...
Can't you use Ocarina on Dolphin? And why 2.x.6?

DAN2Y

ok, let's start at the beginning.
I want to play Brawl Minus via Netplay, and i thought the easiest version was to make an ISO.
I downloaded the ISO builder and it provided a 2.x.6 Download link, so i though why not use this version.
everything worked fine, except the characters.
Later I made an Brawl Minus 3Q ISO with a custom made ISO Builder i found on the forum(without the BrawlEX files).
It worked, but i desynced everytime, i don't know if that's because of the ISO or something else.
TL : DR I want a way to play ANY Version of Brawl Minus via netplay that doesn't desync(no matter if custom ISO or not).

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

DAN2Y

Thank you for your respond, but this this either explains how to play Brawl Minus OR the normal version Brawl on Dolphin, but how to play Brawl minus on dolphin