100 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Brawl-

NEWB

Yeah it was awhile back. It's not like its a huge deal or anything, but there shouldn't be any repeats.

Other Aether

Mediator
Yeah it was awhile back. It's not like its a huge deal or anything, but there shouldn't be any repeats.
...No one has posted that in this thread, so I don't know what you're talking about. Quote, please?
Such confuse.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
gallade has a red chest piece, the csp i have for lucario has a green one, and has yellow irises, with black on the rest of the eye, and around it :p ..also, in game, green is the vBrawl green skin of lucario

Lightning

Ikesexual
gallade has a red chest piece, the csp i have for lucario has a green one, and has yellow irises, with black on the rest of the eye, and around it :p ..also, in game, green is the vBrawl green skin of lucario
Opps. That's not mine..
Guess I just accidently leaked a texture.. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
haha, still, i was getting a bit confused x,x now i get it ^^ and cool! i can't wait to see the other reskins, too!

NEWB

I meant the leak of a gallade skin?

And I was sure that his fsmash cancels were noted before. I haven't checked though.

Thor

[insert number in here - I don't know the number and don't think this fact has been said yet]. Charizard's Fly and fsmash have super armor on [parts of] them. This means you can not only tank Jigglypuff's Explosion or the Satan Punch by using these moves with good timing, you can counter more or less any move via Fly, absorbing the damage but dealing damage to them (and Fly has some impressive knockback if sweetspotted - it's a good KO move off the top if you're already airborne).

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
Someone tell me what number we're currently on since I don't feel like wading through the conversation to find out :p

Peach has a DACUS except it's executed with Down Special instead of Up Smash. (DACDB?) It's extremely helpful for movement and mixup options considering how not-broken Peach is compared to the rest of the crowd, and ish so gut.
The DACDB can traverse a bit over half of Final Destination's length.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

66. Oimar's pikmin "explode" so to speak if they stay on long enough - the white ones give quite a nice trajectory for those airborne offstage. You have to attach them via side+b and then usually need to combo them to put them in hitstun until the pikmin go off - the higher one's percent is, the fewer hits the pikmin do before POW!

[If this is actually already in here, someone needs to tell me so I can remove this... too lazy to read 3 pages to see if a fact has been presented already.]

Other Aether

Mediator
67. Donkey Kong's barrels can be thrown downwards to gain a nice boost of height-great for edgeguarding!

Thor

68. That trick is also how Donkey Kong is able to make it under Final Destination.

Currently, I don't think one can make it under FD with Game and Watch (I don't think he could in any edition), Sheik (same problem, though she gets close), or Bowser, though Olimar can make it now, and there is (I believe 2.X.6 footage) of all other characters getting under FD to the opposite ledge. [though someone has shown that with proper timing, all can use a golden hammer to float under then double jump + up+b in Minus - maybe even in vBrawl???]

So go ahead and scrooge - Sonic and others can go under just fine!

Other Aether

Mediator
68. That trick is also how Donkey Kong is able to make it under Final Destination.

Currently, I don't think one can make it under FD with Game and Watch (I don't think he could in any edition), Sheik (same problem, though she gets close), or Bowser, though Olimar can make it now, and there is (I believe 2.X.6 footage) of all other characters getting under FD to the opposite ledge. [though someone has shown that with proper timing, all can use a golden hammer to float under then double jump + up+b in Minus - maybe even in vBrawl???]

So go ahead and scrooge - Sonic and others can go under just fine!
brb making a G&W that can scrooge

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i think the bacon/up b trick can let game n watch "scrooge"
(is that what we're calling it?)

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
...I know not of this term: to scrooge. Some kind of reference to the miserly character?

Thor

70. Sheik, Bowser, and Roy are the only characters who CAN'T make it under Final Destination (yes, Mr. Game and Watch can up+b into his own bacon and then use up+b again to make it to the other side - I've done it a few times, but don't have video of it).