Community Replays for Character Intro videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

666DAMAGE

"SIX SIX SIX DAMAAAAGE!!"
Oops! Had it set to 30 fps without realizing. And when I set it to 60 fps, it lagged horribly, much like OBS Studio.

This inspired me to try 30 fps in Studio, but it still doesn't work. It doesn't lag quite as much as before, but the output is still missing lots and lots of frames. (High vs. indistinguishable quality doesn't matter here.)

I wonder if it's time for a new computer, or for an SSD for this one. I don't know if writing to disc is the bottleneck here, but if so, an SSD would certainly fix it.
You can send a replay file too, it's a little harder on us but we can make that look good.

I guess that's what I'll do for now. It's less convenient during netplay since it modifies sd.raw, but it's better than nothing.

666DAMAGE

I guess that's what I'll do for now. It's less convenient during netplay since it modifies sd.raw, but it's better than nothing.
Using the netplay build to get replays is slightly easier on us.

I know we love our tier lists so here's the preferred list:

1080p/60fps Video
netplay replay
console replay (art version is irrelevant)
Lower quality video file

Banned:
Recorded video with music (you can have music on your end if you're submitting a replay, that doesn't carry over)
Anything with offensive name tags
Recorded video with unofficial add-ons or changes showing

K

Karbon

Here's a video of Bowser! You can probably use something in this.

Attachments

• rp_161112_0241.bin
    13.7 KB · Views: 602

VoodooMoon

Run up and slap the stick down
This version of NVidia Shadowplay I can't get to record only Dolphin's Window so I just set it to Desktop Capture. I used to use OBS' replay buffer but it never looked as good.

666DAMAGE

This version of NVidia Shadowplay I can't get to record only Dolphin's Window so I just set it to Desktop Capture. I used to use OBS' replay buffer but it never looked as good.
Fullscreen dolphin and it'll probably work. I do that all the time. Use their overlay too.

VoodooMoon

Run up and slap the stick down
Will try update, give it another go! It used to work on fullscreen (before the Overlay) but their overlay just doesn't ever appear in fullscreen on Dolphin now.

coolanybody

The player worse than a CPU
Some Zelda and some Sheik
EDIT: Used dolphin, exported from a copy of sd.raw netplay build 4.0bc

Attachments

• rp_161127_1540.bin
    21.7 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:

Dusk

Equals Trash
Playtester
Just want to mention please say where you get the replay from, so if its from Dolphin label it dolphin if wii label it wii.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Yes, but I will be locking this thread since Intro Videos are on a bit of a hold until everything is sorted out after the next release

Status
Not open for further replies.